Passport Photosc

Davyo

Can anybody confirm if those photo booth things can check a photo is correct for UK passport ?

Need 3 and Jessops want £30,I tried the do it youself route and they got rejected ,plus the wife wasn't happy with the 1st 10 I took of her,lol

Can anyone recomend anywhere in or around County Durham.

I had my photo driving licence done at the post office this year. They checked the paperwork for me. After the photo was taken that even showed me the photo on the computer screen to make sure I was happy with it. They sent everything off electronically to DVLC. All for £4 more than the licence renewal. As most photo booths are at least £5 it was very good value.

I had my photo driving licence done at the post office this year. They checked the paperwork for me. After the photo was taken that even showed me the photo on the computer screen to make sure I was happy with it. They sent everything off electronically to DVLC. All for £4 more than the licence renewal. As most photo booths are at least £5 it was very good value.

Whats this got to do with a passport photo?😳

Got my photos done in booth. It did checks to ensure my eyes were in the right position and I needed to adjust the seat to get it correct. Turnaround time for renewal was a week.

How can your eyes be in the wrong position? Its not as if one could slip down your face onto your chin and you're always looking forward to read the screen.