PW Charity Shoot NvS 2015 discussion thread

shoot and be safe

Opertunity missed there can't a local ask them to open up Friday I need all the practice I can get 😗

Any one know if its fibre only ?

All the best

Of

Fibre and plastic as I remember.

Ground Specific Rules

The wearing of eye protection is strongly advised.

Cartridges must be:load weight of 28 grams or lessshot size 6 or smaller

fibre or plastic wadlead or steel shot

Practice ??? You should be well acquainted with your new gun by then ;)

Edited by shoot and be safe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you guys, but I was exceptionally happy with the motorbike tidy I won last year.It has pride of place on the garage wall with all my bike gear esconsed on it. I think Figgy nearly had a fit trying to get me and it into the back of his Audi TT.Thanks Figgy. from Auntie.

I wouldn't of fit in a Audi TT never mind two passengers with kit and a bike tidy :lol: :lol: Thought we might have had to drive home with the roof down like the opening credits to the antiques roadshow car and long case clock but it did fit ok :good:

Looking forward to this years shoot :good:

Hi everyone I am taking time out from shooting for a while so sadly I will not be taking part in this years charity shoot,:( I do wish the south all the best in there bid to take back the trophy from the north,all the best vince

Hi everyone I am taking time out from shooting for a while so sadly I will not be taking part in this years charity shoot,:( I do wish the south all the best in there bid to take back the trophy from the north,all the best vince

Go out with a bang, you never know the south might win :whistling:

Hope all is well Vince.

Edited by shoot and be safe

Go out with a bang, you never know the south might win :whistling:

Hope all is well Vince.

all is good mark after 30 years I think it's time for a break,just got myself a female goshawk for ferreting so I need the time for her,:) cheers vince

all is good mark after 30 years I think it's time for a break,just got myself a female goshawk for ferreting so I need the time for her,:) cheers vince

And there was me thinking that the thought of spending the night with Leeds chimp had put you off :lol:

Are you sure you can't make it? It's only one day and night :ninja:

Hi

Sorry you won't be there Ireland 😥

Look forward to some pictures of your hawk and tales of how it peformes

Would love a day with a falconer (hint) 😗😃😀

All the best

Of

hi of I will get all pictures from the start of her training to finish should be a couple of weeks to train her,if you have any land that we could ferret of hunt with the dog I can arrange a day to come on to the island if not you should come over here,there are 5 of us going to ireland for a hunting holiday with 5 goshawks one dog and 5 old **** well 4 I'm not that old that will be 7 cracking days

And there was me thinking that the thought of spending the night with Leeds chimp had put you off :lol:

Are you sure you can't make it? It's only one day and night :ninja:

the further away from that monkey aka Leeds chimp the better no mark sorry I realy can't make it mate :(

hi of I will get all pictures from the start of her training to finish should be a couple of weeks to train her,if you have any land that we could ferret of hunt with the dog I can arrange a day to come on to the island if not you should come over here,there are 5 of us going to ireland for a hunting holiday with 5 goshawks one dog and 5 old **** well 4 I'm not that old that will be 7 cracking days

Hmmm gives me an idea......

Hi

Well that's comforting 😂

Had a little practice myself and in the spirit of the shoot went with a Lonely looking northern lad 😊

What can I say

Three hours and no matter what I did or how hard I tried 😣

Couldn't get it not one word could I understand 😂😂😂

Anyway moving on decided after my time at the charity shoot last year the old hammer gun Isn't the tool for the job 😥

So what to get I like traditional SS but its a clay comp so OU should be better although I have to consider the multi shot option

It's all decisions

All thoughts considered so over to you lads

All the best

Of

I think most of those up north use flintlock muzzle loaders still OF , they still have a bit of catching up to do.

I am sure once they get things like running water , electric and inside toilets sorted they will turn their attention to developing some better guns , but I doubt that will be before the charity shoot.

You may think SABS took the day in your forge as he was interested in making something from metal ,but it was actually because he heard you have a inside bog and had always dreamed of one day seeing one. :yes: