if only the ground would swallow me up

Mrs Sweepy

:P:P:lol: what has been the most embarrassing thing you have ever done.i once spent a whole evening talking to some broke who i thought was one of my friends brother kept calling him by this brothers name .then half way though the evening it dawn on me it wasnt . so i spent the rest of the evening trying to get away. :no::lol::lol: mr sweepy once whisper sweet nothings in a young ladys ear thinking it was me when we was in a record shop .he was saying sorry to the lady and saying how much we looked alike when i turned up looking like i was about to give birth (three weeks later i did to son number 1)as you can guess the young lady was not with child . i really did think she was going to hit poor mr sweepy it was so :lol::lol::) xxx suzy. so come on dont be bashful spill the beans you know you can tell you auntie suzy anything .and i can guarantee i wont tell a soul :lol::/:)

One drunken evening i managed to go to bed with two lady , who of course were very drunk as well . about 4.30 in the morning i proceed to wake one of the ladys up, and jackpot i'm in luck ! Thing is it was'nt the good looking one , i spent the next morning trying to get away from the minger !

all the best yis yp :lol:

p.s.

Thinking about it , that might not be as bad as this one .

Drunk again stopping at a mates house . Very very drunk , get up and proceed to go for a **** . Thing is i did'nt go to the toilet . I managed to find my way to my mates bedroom where he was in bed with there lass and i pee'd all over there bed .

mmmmm

nice ...

Not me, but I bore witness....

An old boss of mine who was a bit of a ****** called about 6 people into a room to make a call to a very important supplier which he wanted us involved in. He made the call using hands free on the phone and when the call was connected it went to the lady's voicemail. He left a short message, said goodbye and then picked up the phone receiver and put it down again, as you would if you wanted to hang up a handsfree call.

Anyways he didn't put the phone down properly and so didn't hang up the phone and therefore remained on handsfree for about the next 5 minutes where he performed like a trained monkey - the person he was phoning was a royal pain - we hated her but we really needed her support at the time (and didn't she know it).

Well my boss proceeded to make fun of her large nose, did a short impression of how he wanted to **** her with a giant petrol driven dil....... well you get the picture. Just as he had finished making loud noises much like a chain saw cutting into a large tree emulating what he wanted to do to her a noise broke from the phone in the middle of the room "Your voicemail has been left, goodbye".

We were all stunned. He went sheet white. People fell over on the floor in pain and shouting "oh god no".

My boss wanted to phone her to apologise. I stopped him and said we had to take a gamble - most people when listening to their voicemail, as soon as they hear "bye" and a click they have already deleted the voicemail message and moved onto the next.

So we left it on a gamble and it must have paid off. No fall out at all.

I am still haunted by this and am so weary when hanging up the phone.

Very very drunk round my mates place some time ago I was staying in the spare room. Got up in the night, starkers, to find the bathroom. Only went back into the wrong room and got into bed with his mum :lol:

Wasn't so bad, she didn't wake up. Her husband did though :):/

I reckon your little fella is going to get you in trouble one of these days!

In the first few months of a relationship I got very very drunk at her works do, we went back to hers and in the middle of the night needed a call of nature, in my somewhat addled state I went into the bathroom and put the seat down, did the business and went back to bed, remember thinking that my backside was a little clamy, anyway woke the next day to find her staring at me (not in a good way), she said go and have a look in the bathroom, went in and all seemed in order until I closed the lid of the toilet and found a large, flattened no. 2 squashed onto the lid, nice, I then went back to the bed room pulled back the covers and found the rest of said no. 2 in bed with me oh and all over me, think Trainspotting but not quite as bad. I must have thought I was putting the seat down when in fact it was the lid, oops.

Anyway can't of been that bad as 9 years later we're still together and getting hitched in July.

LMAO DR W!!!! <_<:lol::lol:

Dun a lot in my time but this is the one i regret the most was.....i was having an affair with an older :lol: woman at my work (neither of us were married) i was staying with my girlfriend at the time, anyway after a work nightout and some serious flirting and filthy chat we headed back to hers. We had hours of filthy sex and fell asleep at 5 am

i was startled by her phone going off about 10 am, she woke,it was her fella she didnt answer 2 mins later it was the front door peekin from the curtains....guess who, yip the fella on his massiv motorbike in leathers lookin like a mean *****r, at this point am thinking me is **** good n proper. She managed to ph her next door neighbour to say that she had gone out shopping earlier. never slept wiv an attached woman again....ever :lol::D

we ended up moving in together for 2 years, the best of my life. we split last year cos we wanted diff things from life :( :(