A memorable flight

fenboy

I still want a full plumage drake Jules but I can now say I have shot a pintail,

Indeed you have FB and on Jules principal he has yet to shoot a Whitefront lol

I'm sure with the effort you put in a full plumage Pinny will grace your hands.

Keep your ears to the ground IF they get hard weather Holland-Germany and Belgium as going further North in your new club will/would give you a very good chance of a Speck

Indeed you have FB and on Jules principal he has yet to shoot a Whitefront lol

I'm sure with the effort you put in a full plumage Pinny will grace your hands.

Keep your ears to the ground IF they get hard weather Holland-Germany and Belgium as going further North in your new club will/would give you a very good chance of a Speck

Thanks for that information .

To get most of the species on the shooting list in two seasons is remarkable , with just the Whitefront and maybe a couple of the lesser known duck ( if you havent already got them ) your wishes are nearly complete .

You will then have to tick off right and lefts on the different duck and geese , but what you call it with a three shot auto, I don't know. :yes:

Getting stuck is a warning to new members and people who don't know the area well , get used to the marshes you intend to go on in daylight and not to venture out by yourself in the dark unless you know the area well and you know where the dangers are .

I still need a foreshore Canada marsh man which is a possibility on some of the marshes I am shooting and of course a Pintail drake in full plumage will be most welcome.

I have shot Golden Eye, Tufted and Pochard though that was some years ago and inland and I think it would be very difficult to do on the foreshore.

I did vow to never shoot another shoveler but might make a exception for a drake , though it would be the dog that got to suffer eating it rather than me !

Good to see your working out the muddiest places for my visit

Think I'm better of bringing a shovel than a gun

Great to here the story nice write up

All the best

Of

Hopefully we will not get you stuck OF.

Even if we did I do not think motty would have the same trouble pulling you out !