Gun auction

Jeez, That's a lot of stuff. Where does all that stuff come from? why are so many of the guns / rifles without bolts or sights or barrels? Kilos of amunition. Crazy stuff. It must be a complete pot luck as to what anyone was buying because there is so much there and even if you were through the doors at seven you'd be hard pressed to view half of the lots. It would be interesting to go and see it. looks like it is mainly aimed at RFD's though

Edited by fortune

action, stock forend, Piles of proof house failures. They used to sell them off with the barrels lopped off so you could buy them and re-sleave them but now you cant buy the lumps with "sawn off" barrels so they are virtually valueless. Not sure why they are listing them as RFD.

OK that answers that one but why have all of the target rifles lost all of their sights? Anyone that handles guns would know that the loss of the rear sight unit would make the whole gun useless and worthless. Nearly all target shooters that I know never remove the front tunnel sight and that unit stays on as a permanent fixture. I'd find it interesting to know how all these guns in this scrapyard of guns and parts ended up where they did in such a state. It's such a shame because there's probably some real gems in amongst all that lot.

Don't let Wabbitbosher get near these sales or else he will have loads more guns to sell which will get a load more blokes in trouble with their wives, Oops it's too late he's already been in there and bought four lorry loads. I've been told by both the wife and a feo in the past that I have too many and the storage is nearly up to Max cap but I wouldn't no having a single like an AyA cosmos for mooching of a summers evening.