Head torches???

Underdog

I had one of these , very tight beam and good for 100m + , the difficulty is that when you spot something with a head torch is that when you bend your head slightly to look through the scope the beam moves off target.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Cluson-Clulite-Rechargeable-Super-Soft-LED-Head-Light-Torch-Black-/321619822179?hash=item4ae2090663:g:Hk0AAOxydB1Sjd1W

Awkward as when you mount gun, you cant your head and torchbeam relative to your sightline through scope.

There are led cree xml u2 bulbs out there that will easily do 400 yards, but spot nature depends on reflector as most headtorches are made with area illumination in mind. But depending on design can be narrowed with a shade.

headlamps are fine for spotting but rifle mounted torch for actual shooting.

Blimey UD your taking big steps into the 21st century...

Head torches lol

Tried it without much success, you're better off with a gun mounted lamp.

Look at the T20 and similar they bloody good for what you need. For spotting you can use a separate one hand held for spotting. Or get a thermal lol

Blimey UD your taking big steps into the 21st century...

Head torches lol

Tried it without much success, you're better off with a gun mounted lamp.

Look at the T20 and similar they bloody good for what you need. For spotting you can use a separate one hand held for spotting. Or get a thermal lol

Got my thermals all ready Dougy, its turning cold soon.

What all this 'T' stuff and what the chuff is a lumen? What happened to candle power? I do wish would stop changing things :-(

Got my thermals all ready Dougy, its turning cold soon.

What all this 'T' stuff and what the chuff is a lumen? What happened to candle power? I do wish would stop changing things :-(

Im afraid this lumens thing must have come along with the EURO, you cant actually convert it to candle power.., But these led's and battery's that power them are a million times better than an old newspaper bag, car battery and old spot light, rotting DPM cammo jackets and trousers disappearing before your very eye's from the leaking acid.

I have a spare thermal UD if your interested, ;-)

Im afraid this lumens thing must have come along with the EURO, you cant actually convert it to candle power.., But these led's and battery's that power them are a million times better than an old newspaper bag, car battery and old spot light, rotting DPM cammo jackets and trousers disappearing before your very eye's from the leaking acid.

I have a spare thermal UD if your interested, ;-)

I don't usually don second hand underwear but go on, how much?