lins , soft leather products.

mel b3

good evening guys.

just a quick heads up to get your orders in , in time for christmas.

to be sure of getting products in time (we carry zero stock as products are generally made to order) , orders will need to be in by this sunday evening 13/12/15.

we will happily take any orders after this , but , we cant guarantee delivery in time for christmas.

we will also be taking a week off at christmas this year , again , we will happily take orders over the christmas period , but , delivery will not be until the new year (unless someone is desperately in need of a shooting item).

we would like to take this opportunity , to thank our pigeonwatch customers and friends for the help and support that they have shown over this last year , we would like to wish you all a very merry christmas , and a happy and prosperous new year.

mel and lin.

I hope you both have a great Christmas, the belt is doing great by the way even fighting my increasing waste line.

i wouldnt know anything about increased waistlines as im such a svelt little thing(the guys that know me will be sniggering now).

Hi Mel and Lin,

Firstly thank you for such a beautifully written post, secondly would there be a chance of a gray and red bear like the one I missed last time round?

Gratefully

Logan

hiya logan,

ive asked lin and shes already cut the pattern out for you ,the bear will be made over the weekend , ill drop you a pm to make sure that ive got the right bear .

Hi Mel and lin unfortunately I've a complaint about the wallet you made me. The money dissapears out of it too quickly. Next one you make me I'll get a lock fitted ;-)

All the best

Tom

Ps lovely wallet really

it would appear that you have been sent my wallet by mistake , its been a very long time since i had any money of my own but i can still remember it , i used to buy fun with it , it was great lol.

Hi Mel is there any info to browse on your products?

hi andra,

im very sorry but lin doesnt have a website (keeping up with orders is already a struggle to be honest) , however , if you pm your email address over , lin will send you a few pics of her products.

Still waiting for a price and Lin's paypal so i can pay her for the bolt pouches you sent got them on Wednesday they are great.. :good:

If i don't hear from you in next few days £20 will be going in the help for hero's tin in your name at the local super market.. :good:

PS will still be going in one way or another.. :lol:

All the best for the pair of you for Xmas and the new year....

looking forwards to mine got the GRANDSONS coming so will be shattered by the new year ( great isn't it ) :good::good::good::good::good:

Still waiting for a price and Lin's paypal so i can pay her for the bolt pouches you sent got them on Wednesday they are great.. :good:

If i don't hear from you in next few days £20 will be going in the help for hero's tin in your name at the local super market.. :good:

PS will still be going in one way or another.. :lol:

All the best for the pair of you for Xmas and the new year....

looking forwards to mine got the GRANDSONS coming so will be shattered by the new year ( great isn't it ) :good::good::good::good::good:

have those on us mike , ill drop £20.00 in the help for heroes tin too , to even it up a bit mate.

all the very best to you and yours mike.

Mel, any chance you folks have any Licence Wallets still?

Not in a rush, also how much were they?

Roman

hiya roman,

she only has one in stock at the moment mate as she normally makes them to order , the sgc wallets are £15.00 but if youd like this one you can have it for £10.00.

Yes please Mel. Will checkout tomorrow as out with girlfriend tonight (her birthday).

Could you pm me your PP address again please?

shes just said call £7.50 (half price)as its the last one in stock , itll be on the way tomorrow roman.

hi andra,

im very sorry but lin doesnt have a website (keeping up with orders is already a struggle to be honest) , however , if you pm your email address over , lin will send you a few pics of her products.

Will do thanks am on the look out for a leather pouch that can take two or three boxes of carts :)