Fallow/Muntjac shooting weekends north of London

IanF

High Seat cull shooting, fallow/muntjac Buckingham
Hi Folks,

We have made arrangements to provide a further cull shooting opportunities for Muntjac & Fallow near Buckingham.

These will be conducted through the winter season, the first being from pm Friday to pm Sunday.

January 8-10th
February12-14th
March 4-6th

On each weekend you are very welcome to attend as many of the four high-seat outings as you wish.

External Image - Click to view original size (640x480px)
IMG_0005.jpg

Costs: £75 per outing to include unlimited cull beasts (Fallow & Muntjac). Trophy beasts may be taken if seen, however these will be at additional cost, pricing being provided to those attending this CULL shoot.

External Image - Click to view original size (640x452px)

External Image - Click to view original size (640x452px)
DannyspikeFallow640x480.jpg

We will be shooting on several well known estates north of Aylesbury, where the deer have been growing fat on Pheasant feeders & cover-crops & the keepers are keen to reduce deer numbers.

External Image - Click to view original size (512x384px)
MuntieModerated.jpg

You should be competent to gralloch your own beasts, however, coaching is available for those looking to improve their skills. You will also need to arrive with your rifle (.240 or greater) pre-zeroed, and bring a target to confirm this has been done. You will need to show your FAC conditioned, for deer as well as valid shooting insurance (BASC, NGO etc) prior to being allowed to shoot.

Venison is retained by the estate but carcasses can be purchased at £1.25lb if required

Local accommodation at the Best Western HERE (only £20 PP based on two sharing) or Buckingham Travelodge - food at local pubs/restaurants as suits best.

*If you are interested in joining us, please contact me with your Email address (info@farringtonds.com) & I will forward further information.*

Regards,

Ian Farrington
www.farringtonds.com
Tel: 07798 771 062

• 2 weeks later...

Hi yes very interested, do you want me to email fac basc number, i have my level one and two as well as butchery courses, if you want refrences please let me know i have whats required i hope, my sako in 243 will do 1/2 inch groups with home loads i also have 308 and 7mm rem mag which i do use on reds mainly, let me know

Hi Ian I would love to have a go on the Sunday l hold a fac and have insurance with basc I currently have a 22.250 rifle

Unfortunately Hugh Ian requested minimum caliber of .240.though your 22.250 may be suitable for muntjac it's not legal for fallow. If I were you in would get in touch with Ian and he will give you all the advice he can. And I can certainly recommend you have a couple of outings with Ian. A very nice gent.

Hi guys,

Can I book a sat morning for the Feb shoot? I have Tikka t3 .243 Closed zFAC but with deer on it and CPSA and NGO insurance. I have my DSC 1 just gained so would need help/guidance on gralloching, hence why I want to get more experience to become competent....

ATB

Lloyd's

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...