Hushpower

£475

20 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Exeter, Devon
Pump Action, -, -, - barrels
Image Image Image

Description

Hi

Here is my Mossberg 500, hushpower 20bore 3 shot pump action. Absolutely deadly tool.

It's in excellent condition, there are a few little dings on the muzzle from the previous owner but nothing major. Doesn't bother me. It's a spotless gun very nice. Previous owner said she put 45-50 cartridges through it and I've put 120 or so through it but dismantled and cleaned thoroughly after each use.

In all honesty I've Not had it all that long, bought it for use around the pens on the shoot. I've only used it with standard cartridges and it's very quiet, sounds like an unmoderated airgun out in the fields, slightly louder in the woods and around buildings but that's the same with any gun! I reckon it would be very very quiet with subsonic cartridges. Absolutely deadly. Certainly packs a punch yet very quiet. Lovely gun to handle.

Located in Penzance, Cornwall

Open to offers

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member MG6065. Message them here

I have this model too but got the standard barrel set.... awsome combination and use it for all pest control. Standard barrel when in the hide and the moderated barrel around the pens, cattle, houses etc. Excellent piece of kit!

I too think that the standard carts are very quiet but the subs are so quiet I was shooting feral pigeons stood 10ft from cattle and they didn't even flinch (the cattle not the pigeons! :good:)

Slightly modded mine with a bespoke corn cob forend bought whilst in America

post-69550-0-12280600-1452251048_thumb.jpg

Main reason for sale is I've just put in for a 243 so need to get rid of a gun as the cabinet is very full and not going to get a new cabinet til me and the Mrs move into our new house in July. Also the funds will go towards the new rifle, or a decent but of glass to sit on top.

I bought it off a friend as a bit of an impulse.

It's a cracking gun but it's a choice between that and a 243. I contemplated putting it onto my dads certificate and store it there but that's a 75 minute journey away so it simply wouldn't be used so it would be a waste of time.

To be fair though I've used it more in the last 10 days and it's a cracking gun.

Rfd is fine on this gun although a face to face sale is very much preferred.

Any questions just ask.

Offers welcome. Cheers