PW RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 11th-12th JUNE 2016

SPARKIE

Buy some ppu and use them,

I'll have another 200 for ya mate, after I send the ones you bring me down range lol ( just read your post DAF ,NM I won't have)

So it's £20 a 100 once fired then lol lol

Flynny

Edited by flynny

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy some ppu and use them,

I'll have another 200 for ya mate, after I send the ones you bring me down range lol ( just read your post DAF ,NM I won't have)

So it's £20 a 100 once fired then lol lol

Flynny

Flynny

If you don't want your 308 win brass I can always use it, nearly finished my new classic. The 308 Norma Mag is a bit of fun and rarely used here, thinking I should have been more normal and gone win mag.

Daf

Flynny

If you don't want your 308 win brass I can always use it, nearly finished my new classic. The 308 Norma Mag is a bit of fun and rarely used here, thinking I should have been more normal and gone win mag.

Daf

They are yours r kid

Flynny

how mush for the spirit level bubbles chris? are they 30mm? also quite like the cz hat too.

You will look a right **** in that cz hat, plus what do you want spirit level bubble for, you can't get your gun up fast enough to shoot Charlie now!! Remember

Edited by reggiegun

Looking increasingly wet for the weekend - "tundery storms" as my Indian blasting lecturer used to say.

I could bring an LCD projector for instructional movies such as 'American Sniper'...... or Thomas Haugland's one - has anyone got a portable genny say 1-2kw.....only mine is 7.5KW and it will fill the boot.

Oh and can I bag my usual tree to sleep in Sparkie? All breakfast banana donations gratefully received............

Looking increasingly wet for the weekend - "tundery storms" as my Indian blasting lecturer used to say.

I could bring an LCD projector for instructional movies such as 'American Sniper'...... or Thomas Haugland's one - has anyone got a portable genny say 1-2kw.....only mine is 7.5KW and it will fill the boot.

Oh and can I bag my usual tree to sleep in Sparkie? All breakfast banana donations gratefully received............

My tumble drier is up for rent to dry your clothes ;)

It's been red hot this week here I'm sure they could get it wrong will see..

Might have mine if I can get it working.

You might have to fight daf off for your tree.....take your pic

was suppose to rain here last night never did and we have sun shine again so weather can be wrong.....fingers crossed.

might try and bring my pop up gazeebo if I can fit it in.

Edited by SPARKIE

I'm tree swinging as well Ferg.

I'll be bring a few bits mtp clothing and some army webbing and rucksacks if anyone's looking.

Got Lee saftey scales powder thrower and trickler if anyone's looking to start reloading.

I'll also have shotgun cartridges in fibre if anyone's short again.

Sparky I'll be up Friday now had some cancellations so can help set up.

I dont trust the forecast at all at the moment it seems to change daily if not hourly. I am though currently regretting getting rid of my estate car last year and going for something smaller considering all the stuff I want to bring. May have to strap the daughter to the roof :lol: .

I'll be bring a few bits mtp clothing and some army webbing and rucksacks if anyone's looking.

Got Lee saftey scales powder thrower and trickler if anyone's looking to start reloading.

I would be interested in the reloading kit mate as I am in the process of moving up to centrefire

On the subject of the bring and buy sale ive got a couple of scopes (MTC Genesis and Hawke air max type), a couple of bipods. I can also bring up some airgun pellets for people to use/ have a go with different types if its of any use.

I can see some wet tootsies

cool robs going to be there early ill be there about dinner time onwards