PW RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 11th-12th JUNE 2016

SPARKIE

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"c

So that what you are calling me now doggy...

Little compo

But if you are having a pop at me you lot are leving tt alone lol

"compo" as in competition :lol:

Blimey do we have to spell everything out. And I really think you are getting paranoid :rolleyes:

Sparkie, (and friends),

Still trying but it seems increasingly unlikely that I will be able to make this years camp and shoot.

Domestic problems have risen again.

If I can make it I will just turn up and pay you cash on the day if that is OK with you Sparkie.

Enjoy the weekend lads - It is a super event and very special.

Be nice to Dougy and Fruitloop - You know how delicate and sensitive they are.

Keep Fister away from the food.

All the best,

Ben

I sincerely hope that things improve for you all up your way Ben,

I will certainly miss you as I am sure will the other lads, your a gent with character, the type you don't see too often nowadays :good: again Ben all the best, and fingers crossed that things improve.

Now we just need to get on Fieldsports Britain like NVS did!!

Oh no ! The thought of all the range shooters picking fault with all the (none confomitys)

Shouting cease fire when an F35 flies overhead, was bad enough at garlands last year.

It would better viewing if they showed the shenanigans round the camp fire.

Remember my offer still stands to anyone wanting any bits of timber like ash, oak, sapele, tulip wood, etc . Just message me and I'll bring it up.

Reggie and dougy have asked for reloading trays.

Very new here, so did not really understand the offer originally (thought it some in-joke or such). Maybe I am making a nugget of myself, but I was going to try smoking fish in a biscuit tin while away (never done it before). If you have some coarse sawdust of a non-contaminated nature, maybe oak or apple, it might be interesting to see if we can produce kippers fresh for breakfast.

I am currently playing about with curing bacon, so might bring some of that along too. Keeping stuff cool over a long weekend without power, is always a challenge.

Cheers,

RS

Very new here, so did not really understand the offer originally (thought it some in-joke or such). Maybe I am making a nugget of myself, but I was going to try smoking fish in a biscuit tin while away (never done it before). If you have some coarse sawdust of a non-contaminated nature, maybe oak or apple, it might be interesting to see if we can produce kippers fresh for breakfast.

I am currently playing about with curing bacon, so might bring some of that along too. Keeping stuff cool over a long weekend without power, is always a challenge.

Cheers,

RS

Im only using sapele in the workshop currently but I guess that's no good ? I could make some shavings of a small amount for you? Mug full?

Your welcome to oak off cuts if that helps

Keeping the beer cool over the weekend is never a problem at the PW Catton Park Rifle Shoot.

It all gets drunk on the first night...

Living 10 minutes away I leave it in the fridge :) Edited by team tractor