some photos !

islandgun

A lovely afternoon for a walkabout with the 410, no sporting finesse just a peer over the sand bank, got four before they got back to the burrow but lost one, Sid the Terrier managed to subdue one before it got its second wind, The 410 is a folding C&H, I should have the 20 bore this week which will complete my collection ;) hope the photos do the area justice

post-66520-0-80010100-1455135900_thumb.jpg

post-66520-0-68117100-1455135908_thumb.jpg

Did you get that 20g?

no U waiting for it to arrive RFD think the other end are having problems (ex tnt) I love these c&h singles average price between £100-150, the 410 in the picture had an unpleasant varnish finish but like you I sanded and oiled the wood, but Im not about bend the barrel ;)

no U waiting for it to arrive RFD think the other end are having problems (ex tnt) I love these c&h singles average price between £100-150, the 410 in the picture had an unpleasant varnish finish but like you I sanded and oiled the wood, but Im not about bend the barrel ;)

Oh go on, you know you want too lol

What a **** veiw ;)

:lol: I tried to increase the size of the photo but no luck, I have permission for rabbits and geese over a lot of the island, the estuary in the picture is shallow with hard sand nothing like you own estuaries in Essex where incidently I spent most of my youth, anyone notice the widgeon in the creek ;)

Nice pics, i am not sure what island you are on, but i used to shoot out in the Western isles 35 years ago, one of my best days was out behind the co-op in Creagorry at the sea pools, where i got some Widgeon, my mates dog wouldnt go out and get them, so i had to strip off and go out up to my armpits in January :rolleyes::no::rolleyes: it was bloody freezing

Nice pics, i am not sure what island you are on, but i used to shoot out in the Western isles 35 years ago, one of my best days was out behind the co-op in Creagorry at the sea pools, where i got some Widgeon, my mates dog wouldnt go out and get them, so i had to strip off and go out up to my armpits in January :rolleyes::no::rolleyes: it was bloody freezing

Im in Harris but i have fished for seatrout near where you mention, the sea is always cold though :yes: