Think i found the next breeder i use

hatsanmad

Hi guys been doing quite a bit searching and infomation gathering for my next lab and iv come across ettinsmoor labradors.

They look really good dogs seen a couple of videos of them and they seem a nice fast stylish dog.

Just wondering if anyone has seen these dogs in the flesh?

And what do you think of them or does anyone have one of there dogs on here?

Regards hatsan

Well funny enough that was my first thought aswell. But i do quite like the way they work.

The litter im waiting on is the next pairing with kapilano fleckel and garricmoor grenadier of ettinsmoor. Seen pictures of the previous litters and they look really good dogs.

And for the type of work i will be doing they seem absolutly ideal

Had a look on the website. Its still £800 a pup whatever sex or colour it is.

Some places are charging a £1000 for a red lab pup so its all relative.

Just because they are charging that does not make them worth it , many of the fox reds are of poor pedigree but people are charging a premium for the colour .

I am not saying the kennel in question has poor quality pups but you can buy black / yellow pups of the same or better breeding for a few £100 less.

personally dont buy on price......theres particular breeding and health checks in a working yellow I want and if a pup is 12 or 1200 then thats what I will pay..... If you think pup prices are expensive, dont start looking at the price of a fulky trained novice trial winner ;-)

personally dont buy on price......theres particular breeding and health checks in a working yellow I want and if a pup is 12 or 1200 then thats what I will pay..... If you think pup prices are expensive, dont start looking at the price of a fulky trained novice trial winner ;-)

What is fulky training ???

Under 700 for the best from the best. The issue is some belive you totally get what you pay for

Thing is though there is some garbage about for under 500, not saying all those just the lab is the most bred dog in the world. So remember statistically there is a lot of trash being made

Under 700 for the best from the best. The issue is some belive you totally get what you pay for

Thing is though there is some garbage about for under 500, not saying all those just the lab is the most bred dog in the world. So remember statistically there is a lot of trash being made

Depends what is classed as "Best from the Best"?

I'd be very interested to see any example's under £700.

:good: spot on, if you don't like the price look elsewhere. I'll pay what I think the dog/breeding is worth to me.

:good: spot on, if you don't like the price look elsewhere. I'll pay what I think the dog/breeding is worth to me.

yep. theres a few dam and sire pairings that if they every did occur, I'd rip their arms off for.....

Depends what is classed as "Best from the Best"?

I'd be very interested to see any example's under £700.

Yes and one mans best dog is another mans feral picking up dog ;->

Would you please explain more please kent im quite entrigued.

Were are the best from the best? What do you class as garbage or trash? You seem so very knoligable