shed or loft

roadkill

Strange one for the pigeon watch forum, but know we have some good advice here so worth a try.

My lad has quite a large reptile collection and its starting to take over his room with little room in there to swing a cat, so looking at options we either build a shed or use the loft area which is also unused, both will need goon insulation and heating as the temperature swings will big big.

Not sure which will be the best way to go, i like the idea of the loft as its already there and would only require building a box room in there insulated my only concern with the loft is the house is a new build so don't think the floor joist would be up for it, is there a way to strengthen the floor joist?

Strange one for the pigeon watch forum, but know we have some good advice here so worth a try.

My lad has quite a large reptile collection and its starting to take over his room with little room in there to swing a cat, so looking at options we either build a shed or use the loft area which is also unused, both will need goon insulation and heating as the temperature swings will big big.

Not sure which will be the best way to go, i like the idea of the loft as its already there and would only require building a box room in there insulated my only concern with the loft is the house is a new build so don't think the floor joist would be up for it, is there a way to strengthen the floor joist?

Tell the truth , are you wanting advice on strengthening the floor for your new cannabis room ? ;) lol

Just kidding mate! I was just giggling thinking as apparently the police choppers use thermal to catch the roof growers, had an imagine of them bursting into your loft and finding a load of rare reptiles!