My article on The Shooting Life

DazzJo

Hi All...

Hope everybody is well... After a disasterous week the only good news if that a article I helped to write with my good friend has made the online magazine The Shooting Life...so I don't know if anybody will like it but here it is if you would like to have a read. Also feel free to comment and share the page if you like. My other article is due in, in a couple of weeks as we also write articles for Cook Wild on The Shooting Life. So stay tuned for a tasty Cheshire Pigeon recipe :good:

ATB

DazzJo

http://theshootinglife.com/sun-snow-and-pigeon-power/

Not too bad! A bit of hopefully constructive feedback. Don't liike the use of the word "whacking" for shooting pigeons. Please don't ever point a gun at someone, even for a photo, and even if it's empty and been checked which I'm sure it was. Why would you advertise that you take a hip flask shooting? Why open yourself to criticism?

Not too bad! A bit of hopefully constructive feedback. Don't liike the use of the word "whacking" for shooting pigeons. Please don't ever point a gun at someone, even for a photo, and even if it's empty and been checked which I'm sure it was. Why would you advertise that you take a hip flask shooting? Why open yourself to criticism?

Give me strength.....pleeeeaaaase.

just a quick one guys and gals...my other article has been published today. So thanks to TheShootingLife for your time and patience. Take a look and feel free to leave a comment..if it's negative stick it elsewhere :lol:

http://theshootinglife.com/cheshire-wood-pigeon-in-worcestershire-sauce/

Edited by DazzJo