East Anglia Game and Country Fair 23/24 April

Schmitty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went the last 2 years and was thinking of going this year, but decided yesterday that me and the missus will go clay shooting instead.

Quite a long trip for us, and last year it wasn't all that in my opinion, very much the same as previous years and hardly any guns

Me and my wife are going tomorrow with my young dog and at the moment I don't know weather he is taking me or I am taking him as he always want to walk a bit quicker than me and want to get where ever we going before I do :yes:

I go to two or three fairs each year even though most of the stuff on show I have seen umpteen times yet I always feel one of these years in the not to distant future I am not going to be able to go even if I want to as you cannot defeat age for ever and I still think its a good day out .

Went on the Sunday on what was the coldest day I have ever been to a country fair , parking was easy , no queue on the pay in desk and easy to walk about , for us who are getting on a bit it was far to cold to sit about for to long ( which wasn't the fairs fault )

As far as the entry price goes, I would have thought it have reached its peak , or it should have . I got advanced tickets at £13 each which was dear enough at that price and on the gate it was £17 which I think is now over priced .