EU Polls

ditchman

with all these polls one dosnt know what to believe...

QUESTION

Is there a non biased poll we know of that has taken an average crossection of the populas....that gives a true indication of what the outcome may be.........

or is that asking too much ?

This ^^

However, now that Murdoch has come out and backed Brexit, I`d say things are looking good. That man hasn`t backed the losing side in the last 40 years.

Or is he just so ****** of with having to shut down the News of the World and all of the bad feelings that he got so he decided to get back at the government by doing the one thing that they would not like get his readers to vote out. :good:

Or is he just so ****** of with having to shut down the News of the World and all of the bad feelings that he got so he decided to get back at the government by doing the one thing that they would not like get his readers to vote out. :good:

Oh no, he`s never been a fan of the EU. There`s a fairly well known quote where he says when he goes to Downing Street they listen to him, when he goes to Brussels they do not.

Not my favourite argument for Brexit but . . .

All the newspaper Polls I have seen across a varied bunch have been 80 / 20 or so for OUT much the same as on here. Many of the Polls quoted on the news are fiddled to advantage who is paying for them.

Edited by JRDS

I tend to think that all of the poles should be stopped in the last two weeks as it can change peoples minds if they think that one side or the other is winning I say just leave it to the end and see.

Now I know we are mostly all for Brexit ,but stopping all the Poles from the last 2 weeks might be seen to be a bit anti Pole.

And probably against EU rules.....I ll get my coat..

All the newspaper Polls I have seen across a varied bunch have been 80 / 20 or so for OUT much the same as on here. Many of the Polls quoted on the news are fiddled to advantage who is paying for them.

There was a video on youtube yesterday, produced by The Guardian, removed now due to copyright, that showed a Labour MP going round Stoke on Trent trying to persuade voters to stay. She wasn`t having much success though, about 9/10 were saying leave. In no way a scientific approach but telling nonetheless.

I tend to think that all of the poles should be stopped in the last two weeks as it can change peoples minds if they think that one side or the other is winning I say just leave it to the end and see.

Don't think polls make that much difference, look at the general election, polls got it totally wrong.

Oh no, he`s never been a fan of the EU. There`s a fairly well known quote where he says when he goes to Downing Street they listen to him, when he goes to Brussels they do not.

Not my favourite argument for Brexit but . . .

I am not sure if it is indeed a true quote, but it explains a lot and should make people think....

post-13375-0-59318200-1466005714_thumb.jpg

Don't think polls make that much difference, look at the general election, polls got it totally wrong.

the way that I see it if some people see the polls saying that in or out is going to win by a large number of votes these people could well think it looks like my side is going to win so I will stay in and watch the TV and I do think that a lot of British people are that daft.