Christmas Radio & T.V. times

Doc Holliday

Every year I like to buy the Christmas Radio Times. I was looking forward to seeing what was on the box on the day itself and I have to say it is a thorough disappointment. Next to sweet F.A. on. No good films, at least none that I haven't seen, and no Bond. What on earth is going on? Maybe this is the advent of being able to record so much stuff or being able to stream a movie but it juat isn't the same. As far as I can recall there has always been a Christmas day blockbuster premier but nothing this year. At least not that I noticed.

• 2 weeks later...

As kids back in the 80s, Christmas wasn't complete without copies of the radio Times or TVs times. These days I've taken to pre recording/ downloading films and documentaries on my generic satellite device ready for the Christmas holidays. As long as Raiders of the lost ark is on then I'm happy.

But folks, please don't forget to pay your tv license. Those repeats don't pay for themselves.

Edited by Pistol p