Shortening a choke to fit

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did not say just was going to give me highland outdoors number but I told him they have none .or chambers or Webley .

I think it's going to have to be a company that makes them like mandel ect .will keep looking there's got to be one out there some where

Failing that I will take it and got it shortened as a last resort

He did not say just was going to give me highland outdoors number but I told him they have none .or chambers or Webley .

I think it's going to have to be a company that makes them like mandel ect .will keep looking there's got to be one out there some where

Failing that I will take it and got it shortened as a last resort

Not quite sure whether you mean the choke or the barrel/s.

If you continue to get nowhere and give up looking and dependent on how highly you regard the gun - the bin has already been mentioned in this respect, though - and how much dosh you want to throw at it, as already said, getting an estimate from Teague to ream out the barrel and install a permanent fixed choke of your choice dependent upon the answers to the foregoing points would be an option. I won't say it would be my last resort as I can't stand the damned multi things and wouldn't, by choice, have bought a gun with them to start with.

I bought the gun for spares for my other working 820 .but the problem is the guns are not the same part wise .it came with out chokes .

So I thought I would have a go at repairing it .if possible it wanted a action bar and a choke .i have got a action bar so all I need is the choke

Can you shoot it with out a choke even though its got threads at the end of the barrel .

Will it not make a mess of the threads or any damage .i thought you has to put a choke in to use it safe .

So if I use it will it be classed as a full choke them .because it was a full choke I was looking for

Can you shoot it with out a choke even though its got threads at the end of the barrel .

Will it not make a mess of the threads or any damage .i thought you has to put a choke in to use it safe .

So if I use it will it be classed as a full choke them .because it was a full choke I was looking for

:hmm: