Discount on shooting show tickets??

R6demon

Hi Guys,

Is anyone aware of a discount being offered for the shooting show tickets at stonleigh?

I have check BASC, Google and searched the forum, but nothing comes up.

Always feels good to save a few ££ :)

Thanks

Lee

Edited by R6demon

Thanks Mike, we have never been, but as we are 'new' to the sport we thought it could be a good day out. I'm happy to spend £17 on a ticket, but always worth a cheeky ask, to see if anyone knows a discount code! :)

It was my first year there last year, thought it was good! Am sure you won't be dissapointed.

Mike

I have been hearing good things about the show!! Stoneleigh is a great venue as well, easy to get in / out and they don't feel the need to fleece you at every turn, unlike the NEC etc.

Is there a place to 'Try' Shotguns out? I know that there is an Air rifle range?

Its my B'day the week after so I am hoping to pick up a couple of bargains on clothing as I would like a shooting Jacket (something like the Ridgeway Monsoon??) as the SnugPak I currently use is too delicate for pushing through hedges etc.

How busy is the show on Saturday normally? I am not one for tight packed crowds, is it manic?