AIR PRO Flapping Pigeon Decoys for Rotary

Has any one out there heard of this new Rotary Decoy or even used one yet. They look better than the Hypa Flappers in construction and in assembly.

I am sick to the back teeth of my Hypa Flappers and Silo Socks :good: ANY ONE WANT TO BUY THEM OFF ME - I will be offering them on another section on this forum.

Has any one out there heard of this new Rotary Decoy or even used one yet. They look better than the Hypa Flappers in construction and in assembly.

I am sick to the back teeth of my Hypa Flappers and Silo Socks :good: ANY ONE WANT TO BUY THEM OFF ME - I will be offering them on another section on this forum.

Yet when you were flogging them on Ebay for even more than we charge you'd think they were the best thing since sliced bread. :good:

Yet when you were flogging them on Ebay for even more than we charge you'd think they were the best thing since sliced bread. :good:

You can run but you can't hide :P not on here anyway!

Yet when you were flogging them on Ebay for even more than we charge you'd think they were the best thing since sliced bread. :lol:

Ahem! 15 love to WB

I am sick to the back teeth of my Hypa Flappers and Silo Socks :blush: ANY ONE WANT TO BUY THEM OFF ME - I will be offering them on another section on this forum.

Yet when you were flogging them on Ebay for even more than we charge you'd think they were the best thing since sliced bread. :blush:

When i was selling them on EBay i made NOTHING off them - I covered my EBay cost only.

I am not going to start this subject off again WILL - We have had words on this matter END OF MATTER - Tryed to promote your sales but you used your 12G on me and shot me down as dead as a pigeon :blush: - Well if thats the thx i get off you, you no where to go with your UK SHOOT WEARHOUSE :blush: -

I am sick to the back teeth of my Hypa Flappers and Silo Socks :blush: ANY ONE WANT TO BUY THEM OFF ME - I will be offering them on another section on this forum.

Yet when you were flogging them on Ebay for even more than we charge you'd think they were the best thing since sliced bread. :blush:

You can run but you can't hide :blush: not on here anyway!

I never hide - I speak my mind, seems you cant on this forum -

Edited by Cranfield

Dr James,

Pity to hear you cant get on with the sillysocks, personally I have 20 woodies, 2 sets of flappers and 20 Geese. My opinion is they are by far the best deeks on the market

The benefits that spring to mind over conventional deeks such as shell or full body are many, and the shortfalls few. Like you I have been frustrated at times with the older version of the flappers (wings turning back on themselves) that’s been cured on newer versions and is easily overcome at home in the garage with some fishing line and a butchers needle if you have the old ones.

Set up two patterns shell and sillysocks and then walk 1 or 2 fields away and look back, the sillysocks are far more visible and with the wind action really do look very convincing. Highlander and I have set up patterns and there is no doubt which one consistently pull in more birds in the same field, and its the socks every time. They also flat pack down and weigh next to nothing and set up in minutes, a real bonus for serious shooting folk.

I am fairly sure WB and Co are very happy to hear constructive criticism and suggestions for improvements via an e mail, PM of even better a phone call, I am also fairly sure they would be unhappy to think there was a dissatisfied customer out there that given the chance they could have assisted if asked in the appropriate manner.

I am fairly sure WB and Co are very happy to hear constructive criticism and suggestions for improvements via an e mail, PM of even better a phone call, I am also fairly sure they would be unhappy to think there was a dissatisfied customer out there that given the chance they could have assisted if asked in the appropriate manner.

Absoluteley right.

And if we get something wrong then at least we have the balls to hold our hands up and admit it, and we always try and correct any mistakes free of charge. We ALWAYS try and keep the customer happy.

Dr James,

Pity to hear you cant get on with the sillysocks, personally I have 20 woodies, 2 sets of flappers and 20 Geese. My opinion is they are by far the best deeks on the market

The benefits that spring to mind over conventional deeks such as shell or full body are many, and the shortfalls few. Like you I have been frustrated at times with the older version of the flappers (wings turning back on themselves) that’s been cured on newer versions and is easily overcome at home in the garage with some fishing line and a butchers needle if you have the old ones.

Set up two patterns shell and sillysocks and then walk 1 or 2 fields away and look back, the sillysocks are far more visible and with the wind action really do look very convincing. Highlander and I have set up patterns and there is no doubt which one consistently pull in more birds in the same field, and its the socks every time. They also flat pack down and weigh next to nothing and set up in minutes, a real bonus for serious shooting folk.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell my how to make my HYPA FLAPPERS flap the way they should. I just cant get them to work propperly. Yes they fold over too. :blink:

Absoluteley right.

And if we get something wrong then at least we have the balls to hold our hands up and admit it, and we always try and correct any mistakes free of charge. We ALWAYS try and keep the customer happy.

FREE OF CHARGE YOU SAY - WELL HERE IT GOSE THEN

Well WILL my Hypa Flappers dont Flap and i have lost 1 of the brown rods & the wings fold over on them selfs :lol: - CAN YOU HELP ME

The grudge you have against UKSHOOTWAREHOUSE is getting a bit boring and childish IMHO.

at last someone has said it!!!!! :blink:

Ill back up the warranty part though,the first one was the hypas,which were in the early stage and got replaced no probs,the second was a charger that didnt charge,asked Will to look at it,he didnt bother just gave me a new one :lol: :blink:

dave

Absoluteley right.

Right.

Well I can vouch for the AFTER CARE that comes from Will and especially Mark; as I have purchased many items from them and I had awful problems with the hypa FLOPS as I called them.

After a couple of phone calls right at the beginning of my problems, they have been replaced NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.

I now have the latest versions and they work fine and even better with the "power box" that I have in- line as I can now tweak them to almost perfection.

and our bags of birds are proof to that fact.

(I state ALMOST, as I don't want Will to get too big-headed)

I am just waiting for a wind generator I ordered from them to blow my SILLY SOCKS when there ain't no wind at all.!!!!!!!!

:good:

Dave K

and don't tell me you haven;t seen the NEWwind generator's.

ooops, have I let the cat out of the bag.

Absoluteley right.

Right.

Well I can vouch for the AFTER CARE that comes from Will and especially Mark; as I have purchased many items from them and I had awful problems with the hypa FLOPS as I called them.

After a couple of phone calls right at the beginning of my problems, they have been replaced NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.

I now have the latest versions and they work fine and even better with the "power box" that I have in- line as I can now tweak them to almost perfection.

and our bags of birds are proof to that fact.

(I state ALMOST, as I don't want Will to get too big-headed)

I am just waiting for a wind generator I ordered from them to blow my SILLY SOCKS when there ain't no wind at all.!!!!!!!!

:good:

Dave K

and don't tell me you haven;t seen the NEWwind generator's.

ooops, have I let the cat out of the bag.

Dave........its MATT not MARK. He gets quite wound up when people call him Mark :-)