What PCP - almost decided, nearly, maybe

wobbly bob 2

Yes, I emailed them earlier asking: "So when you say I can "try before I buy” does that mean you will put scopes on a couple of those rifles and I can shoot a few rounds on your range?"

And fair play to them received a very prompt reply: "Hi Bob. Your welcome to try any of the rifles we have on display on our 7m gun range in the shop which will give you a good idea on how they fire. Kind Regards Ronnie"

Not sure that means they would fit a scope, though, or whether that matters.

Don't think you really need a scope, just see how the gun feels, if you like the fit, the trigger. Guessing its going to be fairly enclosed so the gun will probably sound wrong, but at least you can have a go.

Be sure to let everyone know how you get on 👍

hello, just get out there a buy one, you do not need to try as long as the stock fits ok, it is a sub 12 air rifle, if you buy new you have the warranty, you mentioned the HW 100 K, search the cheapest price and see if your local RFD will match, oh you will need a pump or bottle, try T A L AIR RIFLE AND SCUBA,.or give mike a call at airgun tune poole dorset