Faulty mtc genesis

Hendrix's rifle

Has anyone had any faults with an Mtc genesis? Reason being out foxing before and had difficulty zeroing it in, turns out the eye bell moves just behind the zoom ring in turn moving the crosshair a few inches in each direction. It's only a year old.

Not with an MTC but .... my Richter Optic Scope has decided it will not play anymore in as much as the power ring ( Zoom ) has seized solid. Anyone else have this problem?

I would advise you contact MTC in the first instance. Even though the scope may be just out of warranty, it shouldn't have this problem.

Don't be so sure Steve, I sent one back as the side parallax had issues. Only to be told that because I hadn't filled out the exstended warrenty that was only available online and nothing in the box telling you this. Had to pay all the postage there and back, came back to say can't be fixed but they would discount on another scope. As they would do nothing I took it upon myself and fixed the problem within 10 minutes.

Since the MTC went to the daystate/brocock they aren't the same.

Don't be so sure Steve, I sent one back as the side parallax had issues. Only to be told that because I hadn't filled out the exstended warrenty that was only available online and nothing in the box telling you this. Had to pay all the postage there and back, came back to say can't be fixed but they would discount on another scope. As they would do nothing I took it upon myself and fixed the problem within 10 minutes.

Since the MTC went to the daystate/brocock they aren't the same.

Extended warranty? New one on me that

i am not sure since DS / Diana bought them but MTC's after sales support used to be awesome hence I have 5 MTC scopes on various rifles

That's why I mentioned getting in touch with MTC. I had problems with a new scope (quite a few years ago) and they dealt with it very professionally. I didn't know that they have been taken over.

That's why I mentioned getting in touch with MTC. I had problems with a new scope (quite a few years ago) and they dealt with it very professionally. I didn't know that they have been taken over.

Let's just say, their interesting to try to talk to now. Before Diana took over they couldn't do enough to put things right, now, tuff, out of warranty was the answer I had from then, I'm not the only one from what I'm reading

• 1 month later...