NORTH KENT GUN THEFT

belly47

My understanding is the lot who like to do as they like, gather intel whilst driveway laying / washing and gardening and then plan their burglaries accordingly.

😂 gather intel?

They'll have problems getting their heads out of the caravan door after that one lol

Surely they would need some pretty serious gear to "rip it off the wall" unless it was poorly installed in the first place? They would take half of my wall down if that was tried thanks to the 8 inch threaded rod and chemical anchor I used to secure it!

Your cabinet is probably only 2 or 3mm thick . A good nail bar will just peel it off the fixings , unless you've plated it inside !

Is there a link to what really happened or is faceache now gospel ?

Everyone seems to assume they specifically where targeting guns.To them it's just a safe (be it a tall skinny one).I bought my safe months before I started shooting and it stood in the hallway before i got granted.99% of friends ect just thought it was a safe.

Still got my ammo safe a gun safe in the house with other **** locked in them as I no longer shoot.

My feo said the thieving toerags Will have a go at cabinets as they think that's where the valuables are . Also said they don't normally take the guns as the numbers will link them to the burglary and illegal possession can have serious porridge time .