Amazon scam

Rewulf

Been having various attempts at getting my Amazon password /logins over the past few days.

Quite genuine looking emails asking if I want to be an Amazon product tester, or ones where they say that my account has been compromised, so I need to sign in (from the email !) to lock my acc.

So just a heads up.

I bought a new phone and case a few weeks ago, the ends of the box weren't fastened and there was only the case inside, no phone, a quick message and I was refunded within 2 hours, other things have happened to. I closed my paypal account and removed all my bank details until I've changed to a new bank and will only be using my credit cards to buy stuff.

Santander,Vodafone and Lloyds bank all have "sent" me the same urgent e-mails for account details ,passwords ,etc.But i dont have any accounts with any of them so listed as trash and deleted without opening.

The more we rely on this technogally bunkum the more at risk we seem to be from chancers and scum.