Which car better suits a hairdresser ??

ME

Until recently I had an Audi TT coupe 225BHP.

My mate Mungler took great enjoyment every week in taking every opportunity to call it "a hairdressers car" and encourage the trappers at our shoot to make such comments.

Whilst his Merc is in the garage being re-sprayed, Mungler has BOUGHT :whistling: (not borrowed) a PINK L reg VW Golf cabriolet and is turning up bold as brass to our local shoot. He was showing it off to The Stalker the other week and TS said "now all you need is a Wham tape and you'll be well away !!!!".

I suppose at least the cops would let Mung off if they pulled him over in it !!! (they wouldnt want to be accused of homophobia :D )

So the question is - Which vehicle is more likely to be driven by a hairdresser ? a pink Golf or an Audi TT ?

Okay, the Golf ain't pink but that would not appear to be the point.

My Merc has gone in for warranty work for 1 month and rather than get a free smart hire car (I told them I would rather walk) I opted to buy a 1 owner low mileage car that I knew I could sell quickly when my car's back. It being summer I went for a convertible. I had a day to find a car and so stuck in +"1 owner" into a search on Autotrader. Accordingly, it was neither a personal choice nor a statement of my sexuality (married with 3 kids I know which side to butter my bread).

However, Matt aka Louis Valentine actually chose to buy an Audi TT after many months of pondering and presumably wrestling with his sexuality and sham marriage (Elton John. Barrymore etc say no more). He bends for England in the Olympics and has the cheek.....

EDIT:

Lads, I thank you for your support.

Matt, the armoured car is just you over compensating now.

BMW X5 :lol: :lol:

:yes: Opps thats munglers wifes car he just happened to be driving it and got caught speeding (unlucky?? :no: ) ;):):no:

whats more worrying is that his car is a pink golf convertable?

Makes the X5 seem possitively manly.

What happened to the Lime Green CRAPI GHIA Mungler, I thought all you EssexBoys drove them. Bit more manly than the Pink Golf, but still a hairdresser's car. :no::lol:

SS

Psittacosis and Nick, what can I say?

You fellas won't get insurance on a car that can do 95 mph for about another 10 years. No tall tales about Fiestas, KAs and 106's busting the ton - you can K&N, Janspeed and Halfords all you like - you can't beat CC's and a fully protected NCD. :yes:

And Jamie, you make Driving Miss Daisy look like Touring Car. You Suffolk boys and your pink diesel.

Ouch but already insured on a 2.2 135bhp nissan x-trail ;) albeit as a name driver :yes: (does 120 comfortably or so im told :lol: )

That said i do like the look of the X5 and wouldnt call em a girls car auld thinks they're more of a drug dealers car and id be more inclinded to go along with that.

Louis sorry mate think this is another vote for the TT :lol:

And Jamie, you make Driving Miss Daisy look like Touring Car. You Suffolk boys and your pink diesel.

:yes: Driving miss Daisy, the only Daisy I drive like is the one from Dukes of Hazzard. Yeehaa cowboy!

Whats Pink Diesel Mungler, the Farmers have red diesel out here. Oh I know its because your in love with that PINK golf of yours.

SS