You know its Christmas when ...

kingnewport

Yes! We will start taking stock of Easter eggs 

around the first week of the new year, I kid you not! We have the Jan sales landing already! I tipped half a wagon of that **** yesterday! And another will arrive today! No space for it though as we had a major warehouse change this year and it's crippled us for space. Today alone I have 6 wagons to unload, I have over 120 pallets of booze alone already in there, around 35 of Christmas confectionery, around 40 of Christmas gifts, 20 wrap, 15 of trees, decorations etc before we go into the food stuff! They expect miracles when it comes to space. I have enough room left for three wagons if I am lucky! Today will be a **** as I have no room for the Jan sales pallets! But they just expect it all done even after informing them we need more space! The stress is going to really wind me up. And just when Christmas is winding down, the Creme eggs start to flood the place as well as chocolates for valentines. It's mayhem! And a lot of corporate greed!