Another UJer from Canada

We have come to take over your BB..... just kidding.

Briarscratch was right, it is great to see others around the globe with the same passion for the outdoors. It is interesting to see the different laws and regulations pertaining to hunting and firearms.

I live in Alberta now. I recently moved from the Yukon. It was a form of paradise but it was very difficult to live there financially. Of course, we were able to do this with ease.

100_0360.jpg

and this

PA110601.jpg

go for these

ptarmiganpose.jpg

with the beasts

backatthecar.jpg

wheefirstsnow.jpg

My husband did. It was about a 45 yd shot and getting dark quick. We had about 10 minutes of legal light left. That was a yearling moose. Small antlers but a good sized body for a yearling. I just cannot eat those 65" moose; too tough and gamy tasting.

The Tikka T3 30-06 now has a Weaver Grand Slam scope on it but all the firearms went through a house fire. We lost everything but the guns and they need to be restored.

Don't worry lads, I have joined their site if only to teach them that there is humour in irony and sarcasm.

If we hook up with them we could sort out some sort of international exchange program - they could send us cheap good quality shooting gear and we could send them LB.

Welcome aboard.