Snuff

Yorkshire Pudding

Red

Off to the tobacconist you do go . Buy yourself some Hedges snuff . Open the tin , and take a pinch of the powder between you thumb and finger . Carefull now not too much (you will soon realise exactly how much is TOO MUCH) . Raise said pinch to one nasal passage and breath the wonderfull smell of the snuff ( much in the same way you would smell a flower ) . Now move the pinch to the other nasal passage and repeat the process .

all the best yis yp :D

I take it you never seen that photo of the man with a massive growth where his nose was once.

Nose and mouth cancer was once a common illness amongst miners as they could only sniff and chew as it was dangerous to light up.

Worse than fags - just like shoving poison up your nose. Damages your sense of smell too.

Stick to the Whisky YP, and Red - dont listen to him, he's talking out his a**e!

Interesting this snuff lark, I have a Swedish work buddy that visits UK quite a lot, he is into snuff in a big way, Swedish style is different to the snuff up your nose jobby, he squeezes a lump between his fingers and thumbs and puts it up under his top lip, it stays there for ages.

Positive: absolutely no need for fags while snuffing.

Negative: when smiling or talking, this brown blob is easily spotted. (not the best when to chatting up ladies :D )

I have tried it twice after some alcohol inducement, and I have to say was quite pleasant, just had trouble keeping it in one piece.

Anyone else tried this Scandinavian snuff??

white fox, next time you see him, ask him what "mouth cancer" is, in Swedish.

I agree with all the other warnings against snuff and related products.

Chewing tobacco has got to be the most obscene habit.

I knew a chap who use to have a small bottle in his pocket to spit into, when he could,t spit on the floor.

How nauseating is that ?