The Duke and Duchess of Sussex AKA Harry and Meghan

oldypigeonpopper

Hello, now i am not one to criticize our newlywed royals hey ho and all that but i have just heard they are looking at a country retreat and you would have thought they might have chosen the beautiful county of Sussex ??????????  no its in the Cotswolds, perhaps they want to pop in and have tea with the Beckhams. !!!!!!!!!!! 

15 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, now i am not one to criticize our newlywed royals hey ho and all that but i have just heard they are looking at a country retreat and you would have thought they might have chosen the beautiful county of Sussex ??????????  no its in the Cotswolds, perhaps they want to pop in and have tea with the Beckhams. !!!!!!!!!!! 

Just a security thing opp?

just on the bye.....................

is it me ....but looking at the garden party she attended for prince charles............i had to do a double take as she looked to have styled herself on the "duchess of windsor" (wallis simpson)..

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

just on the bye.....................

is it me ....but looking at the garden party she attended for prince charles............i had to do a double take as she looked to have styled herself on the "duchess of windsor" (wallis simpson)..

hello, you made a good point there ditchman, i still think the could have found a nice pad in Sussex,