Given the choice

BSA Shaun

Given the choice  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you go for?

• BSA SuperTEN Bull Barrell
    • Air Arms S410
    • Prairie Falcon PF25 B MB Multishot

Ive owned two s410's in the past and an aas400 all great pcps with no problems from any of them. I had an s10 and had magazine problems and fluctuating power. i probably just had a 'duff' one but it put me off. I havnt owned a pf25 but a mate has one and its lovely and light,mega accurate and looks the dogs danglies..

Out of all the air rifles I've had (one or two :good: ), the one that I've always gone back to is the S410. I think I've had 6 different one's over time which have been sold, but I've always ended up buying another.

I've currently got 2, one in .177 and one in .22, they are nice light and pointable guns, very accurate, the magazine system is easy to load, even at night or with gloves on it's no bother.

I've had a Super 10 (full length version) which was a decent gun but it gets a little heavy after a while, (the bullbarrel carbine may be a lot better, but I've not handled one), plus I didn't think much to the magazine for it.

Alex

s 410 cant fault them, falcon rifles cant fault them shot a few of the older ones very accurate, the only PCP i had problems with was super 10 mk 2 in 177 pellet fussy was not the word, the best group i could get was with biss mags shot plenty with it, this is based on all rifles being 177 and if it was me buying it would be the s 410

I'd go for the s10 mate, everytime. However, if you would like something a bit special, my mk3 walnut thumbhole one off is for sale. ;)

how much you thinkin of selling it for?

£600 collected, £620 posted. Not bad for a piece of history that is cutting edge today. :no:

Any test, any trail welcome.

Loads of pics for anyone who is interested.

I'd go for the s10 mate, everytime. However, if you would like something a bit special, my mk3 walnut thumbhole one off is for sale. ;)

£600 collected, £620 posted. Not bad for a piece of history that is cutting edge today. :no:

can you post up some pics please

I'd go for the s10 mate, everytime. However, if you would like something a bit special, my mk3 walnut thumbhole one off is for sale. :blush:

£600 collected, £620 posted. Not bad for a piece of history that is cutting edge today. :blush:

I go out shooting with Stink£r on a fairly regular basis and that Daystate is a stunning rifle, very well looked after and a unique one off peice of kit :blush: on top of that he's a fantastic guy to deal with :good: