Location phone setting.

oowee

Its the latest scam from Google when u turn it off as you have they cant track your movements for the sales ,marketing and data people to follow you .Its not a phone setting but a internet giant big brothering you .They want to know your inside leg measurment and if your at KFC or Maccy d,s for tea so im afraid itl keep happening

Edited by clakk

On 22/12/2018 at 10:02, Jaymo said:

Was going to suggest the solution is to buy an iPhone 🙂

My wife got an iPhone for the first time about 18 months ago. Absolutely hates the thing. Can't say I'm overly impressed either. 

She also installed iTunes on her account on the desktop and it slithered its way onto my account and the work account, I kept getting blummin popup box's asking me to do stuff. Annoying. 

In the end I got her a tablet and got rid of it from the desktop, invasive? Mutchly. 

Getting back to the op, I use google mapping quite a lot so leave the location service on. At less they will find my body😯😂

Edited by manthing

10 minutes ago, manthing said:

My wife got an iPhone for the first time about 18 months ago. Absolutely hates the thing. Can't say I'm overly impressed either. 

She also installed iTunes on her account on the desktop and it slithered its way onto my account and the work account, I kept getting blummin popup box's asking me to do stuff. Annoying. 

In the end I got her a tablet and got rid of it from the desktop, invasive? Mutchly. 

Getting back to the op, I use google mapping quite a lot so leave the location service on. At less they will find my body😯😂

😂 Thats one way to look at it. Met a couple from Finland today that had a map creation app. It takes data from sites like google and creates in country mapping for use without data.

They had a propper road map for the island that even the locals had not seen.