There is a first for everything

Rim Fire

I firmly believe that some police areas deliberately delay processing firearm licensing applications.....the same as they put obstacles in the way of applications and misinterpret the law/agreed guidance in order to suit their own agenda, seemingly with complete impunity...........They do so because they can!

And no one (including the government) has the gonads to challenge them, or cares enough to do anything about it!

1 hour ago, panoma1 said:

I firmly believe that some police areas deliberately delay processing firearm licensing applications.....the same as they put obstacles in the way of applications and misinterpret the law/agreed guidance in order to suit their own agenda, seemingly with complete impunity...........They do so because they can!

And no one (including the government) has the gonads to challenge them, or cares enough to do anything about it!

Well said i think you are spot on

6 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Well today my mate had his renewell through dated from 23/1/2019 and his old one wasn't up until March 2019 and he also got his variation  for 223 on it 

Well done Gwent police

My SGC is due for renewal in April. Got a call from Firearms Liaison Officer 17 Jan, could he inspect please. I said I'm off to New Zealand in 7 days. He adjusted his visits. Inspection completed. Letter arrived. Form downloaded, completed and sent in before departure. Things looking good.

Well done Avon & Somerset.

Gotta say I'm pleased with Devon's lot who sorted out my Dorset ticket. Gave me an extra .22rf and .308, was cutting close to my ticket expiring but he didn't bull**** me, sorted it out on the phone and he said I'd have it well before the 21st (expire of ticket). Landed a week early. 

Dorset - useless from day 1

Devon and cornwall - superb 

Dyfed Powys - superb