Jump to content
Dougy

Heads up

    Recommended Posts

    Trail cam

     

    Anyone after a low price trail cam Amazon have one for £38. 

    Just ordered one, black light LED too. 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Cheers for the heads up, this is perfect for me.

    Need a cheap replacement as one of my Aldi cams has recently bust the closing clips. Trying to figure out how to fix it.

    Cheers again, 👍

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    46 minutes ago, clumber said:

    Cheers for the heads up, this is perfect for me.

    Need a cheap replacement as one of my Aldi cams has recently bust the closing clips. Trying to figure out how to fix it.

    Cheers again, 👍

    hello, they have a 3 year warranty from Aldi ? 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    11 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

    hello, they have a 3 year warranty from Aldi ? 

    You have to send it to the manufacturer tho not in store after the sales have gone . It’s in America. 

    I was hoping for a replacement even tho my mrs works there too. 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Think they're older an out of date. To be fair they've taken a lot of abuse, could do with a proper box to store /transport them in instead of a back pack!

    I'm thinking of fitting new clips with araldite to the front and rear of the unit, wrapping around the sides. If you get what I mean?

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    16 minutes ago, team tractor said:

    You have to send it to the manufacturer tho not in store after the sales have gone . It’s in America. 

    I was hoping for a replacement even tho my mrs works there too. 

    hello, thats a shame, 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    24 minutes ago, clumber said:

    Think they're older an out of date. To be fair they've taken a lot of abuse, could do with a proper box to store /transport them in instead of a back pack!

    I'm thinking of fitting new clips with araldite to the front and rear of the unit, wrapping around the sides. If you get what I mean?

    Cable ties 

    14 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

    hello, thats a shame, 

    It is . With the mrs working there I thought I stood a chance too

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Team tractor - your contract is with Aldi and never the manufacturer - if Aldi want to send it to the states that's up to them - if they wont repair it then the LAW states that they must refund you as long as you have proof of purchase. Ask citizens advice.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    6 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

    Team tractor - your contract is with Aldi and never the manufacturer - if Aldi want to send it to the states that's up to them - if they wont repair it then the LAW states that they must refund you as long as you have proof of purchase. Ask citizens advice.

    The boss of ALDI couldn’t even do it and he’s our friend. 

    I’m not going down the court route for a £59 camera . I had 2 years out of it. 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Fair enough - but the Law says it's 100% their responsibility - as you say though, not really worth it.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    hello, i do not understand, i bought a TV satalite set up from Oxford Aldi made in the far east, it stopped working in the warranty period and i got money refunded with no hassle   

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    8 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

    Team tractor - your contract is with Aldi and never the manufacturer - if Aldi want to send it to the states that's up to them - if they wont repair it then the LAW states that they must refund you as long as you have proof of purchase. Ask citizens advice.

    This^

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Cam arrived, had a quick look over and it seems the same layout as my Aldi cams.

    I'll have a proper butcher's at it tomorrow and if i get time I'll  put it out.

    Thanks again for the heads up Dougy 👍

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×