Another Cheating Low Life Caught Out!

TIGHTCHOKE

14 minutes ago, guzzicat said:

It is the country we have become,I was hopitalised in the Canaries recently,expected 3 day stay,at release time I was told in no uncertain words I could not leave until I paid, would not even remove the canular,had adequate insurance but they were very firm you pay or you stay & the bill (2.900Euro then)will get bigger! Here we just shrug our shoulders at "NHS Tousrists". Just another example of our lack of will.

hello, your right guzzicat every day our NHS hospitals treat many holiday tourists without insurance more so in summer some even coming to the UK just for the medical treatment, but like i watched on TV recently, our good doctors /nurses, and staff only consider the patients welfare, i had an experience many years back of having to sit next to a young lady who was pillion on a big motor bike, she and her boyfriend who was still in intensive care had no insurance, but i have digressed off topic, say no more

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

this /\

Having seen it for myself within my own extended family, I do believe the system encourages people to behave as they do  

6 hours ago, guzzicat said:

It is the country we have become,I was hopitalised in the Canaries recently,expected 3 day stay,at release time I was told in no uncertain words I could not leave until I paid, would not even remove the canular,had adequate insurance but they were very firm you pay or you stay & the bill (2.900Euro then)will get bigger! Here we just shrug our shoulders at "NHS Tousrists". Just another example of our lack of will.

In America you most likely won't get into hospital in the first place unless you can produce proof of insurance on the spot 

There is a lad that lives next door to us he is about 28 and never done a days work in his life and told his mum he has no intention of working. This person has "Asthma" but still manages to walk into the village most days (3 miles round trip) fag in one hand and a can in the other. 

His Mum now lives with her boyfriend a few doors down the road she has been reported for living there but they informed her they were coming to check so you could see her moving her stuff out from her boyfriends as soon as they had been she moved straight back in.

Each Thursday night she goes shopping and comes back with 2 or 3 crates of lager plus fags which she then drops off to him because he is so "ill"

so many family's  need help but have pride in supporting themselves and have worked all their lives and do not know how  the system  works and are penalised for not   (knowing )  how the system works      and    yet a chav can claim everything and never put anything into the system and never will  and still has a better lifestyle than family's that work  every hour they can    to make ends meet    sitting on your **** playing x box etc if you haven't  got a job why  you cannot do work in the community  cleaning up graffiti debris or gardening for old dears  clearing up park land etc for your £   if you don't turn up no money so just the same as every work environment you don't turn up no pay        40 yrs ago in Ireland you did two weeks work in the community to get four weeks money while  looking for permanent employment which gave a scene of worth and pride   as you were not getting a handout