Happy easter

strimmer_13

certainly been a lovely weekend weather wise, i was coming south on the M6 Friday, many manyย  others were crawling north past Blackpool heading for the lakes, hope they've arrived by now?

@ditchman whilst on my way to the motorway a land rover went past me at 65mph, with both front windows open and maintained its speed up hill ๐Ÿ˜ฏ it was very unsettling ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…ย 

25 minutes ago, Mice! said:

certainly been a lovely weekend weather wise, i was coming south on the M6 Friday, many manyย  others were crawling north past Blackpool heading for the lakes, hope they've arrived by now?

@ditchman whilst on my way to the motorway a land rover went past me at 65mph, with both front windows open and maintained its speed up hill ๐Ÿ˜ฏ it was very unsettling ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…ย 

the engine must have been in "over-run"..........nothing to worry about

1 hour ago, oowee said:

I was on the beach at Aype in Dorset yesterday very nice. Cliff top hobble after damaging myย tendon running the other day, but stunning non the less. If this is global warming those London protesters can hold off for a whileย ๐Ÿ˜†

IMG_8655.jpg

That is a stunning picture.ย :good:

5 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello strimmer, hope you managed to get some parking and enjoy some sun and sea air,ย ย 

I did, about half mile out of town, not great when dad needs a new hip. But a great day out, couple of meals, ice cream, pint at the end and a lovely bit of sun. Just right ๐Ÿ‘ oh and all the sunshine sheilas were out which was a bonus ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜…

1 minute ago, strimmer_13 said:

I did, about half mile out of town, not great when dad needs a new hip. But a great day out, couple of meals, ice cream, pint at the end and a lovely bit of sun. Just right ๐Ÿ‘ oh and all the sunshine sheilas were out which was a bonus ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜…

hello, thats nice to hear, my mum use to enjoy a visit to a Sussex sea side town she lived near, a walk along the prom, bacon sandwich in a small cafe and a large ice cream cornet, oh happy days