Sign in to follow this  
noyster

Night Vision Scope

Looking for a Night Vision Scope first the rabbits ūüźá¬†

ideally I would like it to be within 50 miles of Norwich so I can collect and pay cash

whats available?

I have a Bushnell Equinox Z together in 'as new' condition and still with its box. It has an additional Venom Strike IR torch fitted to it. I will post if you're interested.

hello, i would look for a good condition used Photon X T  , what rifle do you have ?

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Noyster, can you clarify whether you want hand-held or weapon-mountable NV please? My Bushnell is hand held.

If you fancy a trip over to the eastern Leicester border after dark one night I can let you see one in use and even try it before you buy if you decide you like it.

If you do a Google search for > qwikfit add on night vision < it will be the first few results - but here is an overview video of it.

54 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

What price we talking boys for add ons 

Depends on what spec you want for mine - which is why I supplied a title to Google - to find the spec/price options. You might want to be a bit more revealing on what you want to do wi the rig, quarry/calibre/range wise etc, and what scope you are using.

Edited by Dave-G

13 hours ago, Jimiles said:

Noyster, can you clarify whether you want hand-held or weapon-mountable NV please? My Bushnell is hand held.

Hi Jimiles

I am looking for weapon-mountable 

thanks 

Thanks for all the replies. Been at work all day and don’t have access to my phone. 

I now understand I need to be more specific so I will update my post once I have researched more. 

To answer Dave G question 

I am looking for something that will be good to use on rabbits no more than 80-100 yards 

I will be shoot a ruger 10/22

Thanks again 

21 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i would look for a good conditionÔĽŅ used¬†Photon X T¬† , what rifle do you have ?

Ruger 10/22

Edited by noyster

1 minute ago, noyster said:

Thanks for all the replies. Been at work all day and don’t have access to my phone. 

I now understand I need to be more specific so I will update my post once I have researched more. 

To answer Dave G question 

I am looking for something that will be good to use on rabbits no more than 80-100 yards 

I will be shoot a ruger 10/22

Thanks again 

Ruger 10/22

hello, you can use a rear add on N/V to day scope for that range but for a dedicated scope i would look at the Photon XT  a good conditioned used £250/300,  optics warehouse, or if you want the latest check out the Pard 008

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, you can use a rear add on N/V to day scope for that range but for a dedicated scope i would look at the Photon XT  a good conditioned used £250/300,  optics warehouse, or if you want the latest check out the Pard 008

Thank you 

thanks for all the help and I have made my mind up to get a Pard007 or Pard 008 

hello, i do not like add ons and the 008 is to complicated ha ha, just hope my MK 1s out last me ha ha

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

I have a photon xt 4.6x42 if any good to you used on my 22lr but selling up £240 with add on ir torch.  NN114LE 

Edited by rickardo

Sign in to follow this