Best Bunny Shooting Vid 22lr

Found this on You Tube.

And I would say this is by far the most professional rabbit shot on vid I have seen. :(

Not to many Wooh Yeahs ( as our cousins in USA prefer ) no offence but its unncessary ! :(

Good long distance, low light, highly accurate in most cases - :lol: :lol: :o :o

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SX1LaPsDexA&...ted&search=

I know what you mean, but dodgy ones aside it shows the .22lr's capability at range. :)

Well said matey, :drool: I often use my .22s at 100yds+ regularly 150yds (prone) so I've no doubt as to the stopping power of the .22, not to be knocked! My .22's zeroed at 80yds and I normaly shoot at that or further (which me and my rifle are more than capable of).

BUT, I've never tried the .17 so wouldn't comment as to one's better than the other. However, I'm happy with what I've got and if I wanted more range I'd get a .223 or even a .243. Again, just my opinion :D

Very Good Video that, there was 1 risky shot that i could see but apart from that an excellent vid :(

Shooting through a wire fence is not such a good idea IMO, but otherwise some excellent clean shots.

Interesting that the .22 (with mod) caused so much disturbance maybe the land is shot over quite often and the bunnies high tail it just as soon as they hear a shot. Most times its possible to drop a couple before they realise whats going on.

Good vid thanks for sharing it.

:good: D2D

No offence mate, you know your ground a lot better than any of us but personally, there's no way I would of taken that shot on the horizon of a hill! You never know what may appear when you least expect it!

Great vid & some cracking humane shots

That was my thought, what with half the ramblers of the world thinking they can go where they like! A good video though, and some good shots taken.

• 2 weeks later...
same here with the hill, as for taking rabbits at 150 yards with a .22 I'm impressed, with the trajectory as banana like as it is I guess thats with a rangefinder?

No, just the one on the end of the scope. you're right about the trajectory - to go from a 50yd zero to 150yds I think I counted 80 clicks when I was explaining to my mate. if I leave the scope alone the shot falls about 2 1/2 feet low!

At that range, with good quality ammunition I can shoot 2 inch groups all day long (which is about the size of a bunny's head) with my cz. I use a simmons 6-24 x 50 scope, nothing else special apart from I altered the stock a little bit to make sure the barrell is truly floating. Jusy years of experience on the range. :rolleyes: