A couple of my favorite guns

A few of you guys wanted to see some of my favorites.  I lot of my stuff is packed away at my parents  and at my man shack at the coast.  But for the stuff I have easy access to I will gladly give a tour.  If you see something you want any information on let me know. I love talking gun.  

This is my Sig p365 9mm.  It has a flashlight module (activated by the pressure pad below the trigger guard) and a 12rd mag.  I carry it everywhere I go and it’s on my side almost every  day.  It’s very small and concealable.  

7600BD78-5830-486D-BBB0-EF605DA56F8A.jpeg

This is my wife’s Ruger lcp 380.   She doesn’t carry a purse so she keeps this tucked into her waistline.  Some people knock the 380 round but I have dropped cows with it.  

337C5EC9-1E0A-49EF-AECF-792E0AE7DBC2.jpeg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a love hate relationship with AR15s. They are probably the best designed rifle every made.  But they are boringly reliable and crazy accurate.  The straight line action removes all recoil and with the righ optic they are super easy to aim and fire.  They are boring at the range but I love them as a tool.  

This one rides in my truck.  

ae38R4r.jpg

A Enfield rides in the Landy 

8z27LKt.jpg

My dove gun bounces back and forth from a mossburg silver reserve 20g and a 930 jmpro 12g. It’s a 10+1 but we have to restrict it to 3 rounds when we hunt.  I have cut down crossbow bolt that I put in the tube.  

F7A4088D-657A-4637-812D-915E0EEE2007.jpeg

306F6E3F-EAFE-4FCD-B61C-17BF375670E6.jpeg

But this year I’m taking my new Czbobwhite SxS.  I love SXS but most of mine are packed up at my parents.  

The Colt with a triangle handguard was made in 1971.  It’s in very good shape for its age.  I will try to get a better picture when I get homeD4MVTt6.jpg

4 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Now that's a collection! 

Puts mine to shame haha. 

Have you got an m1/m2 carbine in your armoury? 

Yes!   They are amazing little guns.  Mine is IBM.  It’s at the coast but I will snag a picture next time I’m down.  It’s beat to **** though. 

The Colt A4.  It has the 2 shot burst trigger.  

Wz56qrx.jpg

This is my barn gun.  It stays ready to drop a coyote or raccoon.  I stay in my barn working on cars most days.  I keep an eye out for predators looking around the chickens. It looks like hell as it has been in rain, snow, mud but it has mabey 100 rounds through it. 😂 

H1jnrxp.jpg

The most underrated rifle in the world is the Czech vz58.  This is what the AK should have been.  

AHxh74B.jpg

This is my most important Gun on bottom.  I was 18 years and the American Assualt weapons ban was in effect.  During the ban Assault weapons were expensive so I I paid a premium for it.  I was making $5.15 an hour bagging groceries.  I bought  this one from a police officer with (9) 30rd magizines for $1000.  My girlfriends father loaned me the cash and I paid him back.  Luckily the the ban was canceled after 10 years and a negative effect on homocide rates.   But I bagged a ton of groceries for it so I will take it to the grave.  92RsjC4.jpg

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

Nice collection....what do you think of the Landrover? 

It’s the most unreliable piece of **** I have ever owned. But I will die with it because I am a idiot and it is the most fun you can have behind the wheel.  My gravel driveway has so much oil on it that it’s turning to asphalt.  

5 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Bloody hell! That lot would give the British government a heart attack!

No Classic British SBS then NBI?

SBS?  I’m guessing short barrel shot gun.  No I don’t own on as you have to have a $200 tax stamp to own a shotgun less the 18in long.  

40 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

With all of those guns to shoot,I'd never have time to go to work 😆, you have a very fine collection 👍.

My son and I shoot daily.  My wife lays all the cool trash on the back porch for us.  My son gets off the bus and runs back to see what moms throwing away so we can shoot it.  We play is it bullet proof.   Old TVs, bottles full of water, old fruit everything gets shot before it goes into the cans or burn pile. 8LkLwbT.jpg

13 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

This is my most important Gun on bottom.  I was 18 years and the American Assualt weapons ban was in effect.  During the ban Assault weapons were expensive so I I paid a premium for it.  I was making $5.15 an hour bagging groceries.  I bought  this one from a police officer with (9) 30rd magizines for $1000.  My girlfriends father loaned me the cash and I paid him back.  Luckily the the ban was canceled after 10 years and a negative effect on homocide rates.   But I bagged a ton of groceries for it so I will take it to the grave.  92RsjC4.jpg

It’s the most unreliable piece of **** I have ever owned. But I will die with it because I am a idiot and it is the most fun you can have behind the wheel.  My gravel driveway has so much oil on it that it’s turning to asphalt.  

SBS?  I’m guessing short barrel shot gun.  No I don’t own on as you have to have a $200 tax stamp to own a shotgun less the 18in long.  

Sorry SBS = Side by Side!

5 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Sorry SBS = Side by Side!

Oh yes sir,  I have a few.  My new CZ bob white is my new bird gun,  At least I’m going to try this season.   We don’t have the luxury of shooting birds all year.  We have to wait to fall.  I actually found this sight as I am on a few SXS fan pages and quite a few pictures was linked to the SXS thread on pigeonwatch.  I  like shooting birds so I joined up.  In America duck hunting is huge so is deer.  But doves hunters are almost nonexistent.  Sxs and overunders are dying over here as everyone wants the latest black plastic shotgun with a rail on top and a flashlight. 

8EC44FEA-2812-4357-BAD3-2C45227E8A47.jpeg.514d28afd00762d2ae7af41124daaf76.jpeg