Remoaners, take some of this.

JDog

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you all have a good look at the state of some of those sitting on the back benches, particularly the fat tart with her boo boos hanging out ?  It really does say something about a person when they cannot dress properly.  There again, someone voted for them.  Frightening.

With regard to JRP issuing directives as to how papers are to be written, I saw a piece on youtube news this morning labelled "Why Beatrice don't need Queen's approval to marry" was the headline.  Almost daily I see similar glaring examples of bad grammar and I am no expert on the subject.

Mind, I have just spoken to an ex teacher at Nicolas Chamberlin School in Bedworth and she could not teach due to the behaviour of the students with some turning up after break under the influence of drugs. She said a small minority of her students wanted to learn but were afraid to because of threats and abuse from the others.  Money cannot solve that problem and I am pretty certain it relates to a great number of other schools.

Edited by Walker570

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Did you all have a good look at the state of some of those sitting on the back benches, particularly the fat tart with her boo boos hanging out ?  It really does say something about a person when they cannot dress properly.  There again, someone voted for them.  Frightening.

With regard to JRP issuing directives as to how papers are to be written, I saw a piece on youtube news this morning labelled "Why Beatrice don't need Queen's approval to marry" was the headline.  Almost daily I see similar glaring examples of bad grammar and I am no expert on the subject.

Mind, I have just spoken to an ex teacher at Nicolas Chamberlin School in Bedworth and she could not teach due to the behaviour of the students with some turning up after break under the influence of drugs. She said a small minority of her students wanted to learn but were afraid to because of threats and abuse from the others.  Money cannot solve that problem and I am pretty certain it relates to a great number of other schools.

some people like big boo boos