Monday Madness

Suffolk shooter

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be a lot of things, but one I am not, is camp :P

it's all relative Pin, in comparison to Mung you are totally butch, honest ! :)

we discussed today the purchase of a losers leather gay boy cap which is to be worn at our local shoot every week by the lowest scorer of the previous week. Mung and i were up for it, but Evil Elvis and Flashman were a bit gittery !..... I couldnt work out if it was down to there lack of ability or homophobia !!!! :lol:

I might be a lot of things, but one I am not, is camp :)

we discussed today the purchase of a losers leather gay boy cap

Who are you kidding, you suggested it and you offered the loan of one of your leather caps.

Mung, you said you wouldnt tell. Then again, you said your "fits all sizes Daffyd only gay in the village pvc outfit" would be a worse punishment.

Who are you kidding, you suggested it and you offered the loan of one of your leather caps.

Mung, you said you wouldnt tell. Then again, you said your "fits all sizes Daffyd only gay in the village pvc outfit" would be a worse punishment.

And I asked you to return it before next Saturday so you could then "win it"

I will wash it and return it, afterall it is a bit drafty being that lose on me....

I will wash it and return it, afterall it is a bit drafty being that lose on me....

Plenty loose round the crutch area on you but very snug everywhere else

Plenty loose round the crutch area on you but very snug everywhere else

It really needs pockets, I told you it would stretch if you kept your pictures of Elton and your Bronski Beat CDs down the front..

It needs pockets and the **** cheeks sewing back in after you turned them into a "special" set of chaps to go with your Harley with the leather tassels.

i dont think that they will take much more alteration after you trimmed the trousers into your Dale Winton hot pants.

You trimmed them and you ought to know because Dale Winton was standing in them at the time.

All I saw was the back of your head and you were on your knees in front of DW "trimming away".

I think that post says more about you and your warped fantasies. leave off the cheese before bed and the weird dreams will go away.

Guys, whilst I have enjoyed reading the posts for the last couple of minutes, do you not think that all this talk has distracted somwhat from the real point of mugging off some other suckers to join in on the day?

Also Norfolk Boy, your a top bloke for sending anything for a worthy cause. :/ B) :)

SS

Is there room for anyone else? I have someone who is able to join us.

yeh i wont know my uni time table times untill next week, so not sure if i can make it so soon in the year.

I suspect hunter will be coming alongjust needs a bit of encouragement lol, but i dont want to fall short with the numbers as the idea of having 18 people and booking out the whole ground appeals :/

yeh i wont know my uni time table times untill next week, so not sure if i can make it so soon in the year.

I suspect hunter will be coming alongjust needs a bit of encouragement lol, but i dont want to fall short with the numbers as the idea of having 18 people and booking out the whole ground appeals :/

I am sure you can afford to have one day off Nick, you students are always late for lectures having been down the local the night before getting stoned and whatnot B) :)

SS

all this talk has distracted somewhat from the real point of mugging off some other suckers

Jamie,

I shoot with Mung every week, the fact that he is "a bit of a fruit" should not put you or anyone else off. I can count the times he has "accidently" touched my **** on one hand... :lol::good:

LV