Monday Madness

Suffolk shooter

Sorry for attempting to bring the thread back on course, but. If anyone wants to travel to West Kent with me on Monday 29th Oct, there's plenty of room in the Shogun. I have free company fuel so I'm not looking for a contribution to costs. I am traveling from Lightwater in Surrey (near M3 junction3) around the 'Twenty-five'.

PM me if you need or would like a lift.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lefty,

As your company pay for your fuel how about a 40 mile detour down the A12 when you get round the "25" and pick up the Essex mafia?

As fully paid up mafioso, you'll no doubt all have strectched Licoln Towncars (otherwise known as 'safe working envioroments' to people in Mung's other profession) with black out windows and hired 'muscle' to chauffeur you to the ground.

Sorry for attempting to bring the thread back on course, but........

On, ********! You've got me at it now. :lol:

Can I use a pump action? :)

I would like to go but I had to flog the Auto. Kind of stuck..

EDIT

Just realised im out fo carts too, sorry chaps, itle have to be next time as I havent the money for both, and to buy/hire a gun. But il join you next time :good:

(poor chap putting every penny into his SJ 410 and Deer stalking lessons)

Have a good one

PUMP ACTION SHOTTIES arnt anygood for clays imo as when you reload you pull off target and miss the second shot

winchester

i used to think the same until i had a go with munglers "piece" and yes although at a disadvantage at times a thoroughly respectable score was posted and a helluva laugh to boot

at times i found it impossible to keep a straight face

TP

ps

i'm bringing a couple of .410's and some 3" mag shells

Phil,

Come along, I have a cabinet full of shotties (take your pick - Mossberg pump, AL391, Zoli SBS, Winchester pump or you can have a go on the Blaser but you will end up selling a kidney to buy one) and a shed full of cheap cartridges.

Shed full of cheap cartridges- I hope you have not been double crossing me on the deal..........

Phil,

Come along, I have a cabinet full of shotties (take your pick - Mossberg pump, AL391, Zoli SBS, Winchester pump or you can have a go on the Blaser but you will end up selling a kidney to buy one) and a shed full of cheap cartridges.

Shed full of cheap cartridges- I hope you have not been double crossing me on the deal..........

Got about 5 or 6 thousand left after I went on holiday and LouisValentine kindly bought 5k from Essex Gun whilst I was away, drove them to my house, went to my shed, noticed that my trolley (actually it was a brand new trolley he gave me from a client of his) had a flat tyre, took said trolley to ATS to get it repaired and then moved all 5k carts into my shed.

:good: Top geezer.

Mungler, your an absolute star.

What is the price for this shoot, and what date is it? (sorry I got los in all the posts, couldnt find it)

Im quite interested now, I dont want to shoot much. I just want the Breakfast, meet you chaps, and learn a few things about Clay shooting.

Cheers! :lol:

I have about 100 28g 8's (cheapo fiberwad D&J and my only shotgun is on a full choke. :lol: Its a multi choke Mossburg but only came with the one choke (S/H). Not the ideal clay gun or cartridge mix for a beginer :lol:

What is the price for this shoot, and what date is it? (sorry I got los in all the posts, couldnt find it)

Im quite interested now, I dont want to shoot much. I just want the Breakfast, meet you chaps, and learn a few things about Clay shooting. :lol::lol:

I have about 100 28g 8's (cheapo fiberwad D&J and my only shotgun is on a full choke. :lol: Its a multi choke Mossburg but only came with the one choke (S/H). Not the ideal clay gun or cartridge mix for a beginer :lol:

You are kidding, the only thing you'll learn from us lot is how stupid we can get when together. Be prepared for the banter it can get outragous.

Seriously though, cost is £62.50 includes brekkie and as many clays as you can fire at. PM Dunganick to make sure there are spaces left as an earlier post said two places left :lol:

Hope to see you there.

SS :lol:

Im quite interested now, I dont want to shoot much. I just want the Breakfast, meet you chaps, and learn a few things about Clay shooting. :lol::lol:

I have about 100 28g 8's (cheapo fiberwad D&J and my only shotgun is on a full choke. :lol: Its a multi choke Mossburg but only came with the one choke (S/H). Not the ideal clay gun or cartridge mix for a beginer :good:

You are kidding, the only thing you'll learn from us lot is how stupid we can get when together. Be prepared for the banter it can get outragous.

Seriously though, cost is £62.50 includes brekkie and as many clays as you can fire at. PM Dunganick to make sure there are spaces left as an earlier post said two places left :lol:

Hope to see you there.

:lol: And he is, stupid that is :good:

LB

I have about 100 28g 8's (cheapo fiberwad D&J and my only shotgun is on a full choke. :good: Its a multi choke Mossburg but only came with the one choke (S/H). Not the ideal clay gun or cartridge mix for a beginer :good:

Hope to see you there.

:lol: And he is, stupid that is :good:

LB

Thank you LB, nice of someone to agree with me :lol::good:

By the way, I have been asked by the news editor of ST to get some good photos of you in said dress as it is in aid of charity. SO don't forget to put that blusher/rouge/lippy on that you Laydees love so much.

SS