channel 5 now Packam saves the world

islandgun

With you now just put it on , well at least he’s not upsetting anyone with this set up , I left him talking to his favourite tree 

what gets me is the fact that these over paid clowns go on tv and want the public to cough up the money , in this case it’s the woodland trust so a good cause , but why don’t we read that packham has put his hand in his pocket with all his crony highly paid mates and done this themselves ,!! 

There are estates , farmers , land owners , gamekeepers up and down the country who have been replanting trees for years without blowing their own trumpet !! No mention of them anywhere            Another publicity stunt for packham 

14 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

With you now just put it on , well at least he’s not upsetting anyone with this set up , I left him talking to his favourite tree 

what gets me is the fact that these over paid clowns go on tv and want the public to cough up the money , in this case it’s the woodland trust so a good cause , but why don’t we read that packham has put his hand in his pocket with all his crony highly paid mates and done this themselves ,!! 

There are estates , farmers , land owners , gamekeepers up and down the country who have been replanting trees for years without blowing their own trumpet !! No mention of them anywhere            Another publicity stunt for packham 

He could stop flying people to the far corners of the globe on his holidays.. the small part i did watch said there were many more birds and butterflies using the new woodland than the original arable field. well no ++++ sherlock.. Im all for people allowing regeneration of native woodland on arable land, but wonder how much energy will be used growing and planting said woodlands, there is also the small problem of taking out of production, fertile land, needed to feed all the vegans who are also saving the world

Edited by islandgun

Oh please don’t upset mr p by bringing up all the extra problems , he’s putting across that we only need plant thousands of trees and the planet will be saved , wildlife will be dancing in the woods , fairy’s dancing along the paths and children skipping along the bridleways to school , it’s the usual bull ! 

4 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

Oh please don’t upset mr p by bringing up all the extra problems , he’s putting across that we only need plant thousands of trees and the planet will be saved , wildlife will be dancing in the woods , fairy’s dancing along the paths and children skipping along the bridleways to school , it’s the usual bull ! 

and he will get the credit [which after all is the main thing]

3 hours ago, islandgun said:

and he will get the credit [which after all is the main thing]

Even had his name head of the prog title. No mention of deer or squirrel control. Woodland trust do neither. No guards or protection around any they planted or mentioned. Perfect grazing. No sincerity in any thing he says. All do as i say!

Surprised he dosen't get called out more on his designer wardrobe to. Constantly changing ,never see him wearing the some thing! Can hardly be environmentally friendly.   NB