Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jcbbracken

who is taken pigeons at the mo

Recommended Posts

hi starting to see  pigeons about trouble is all game dealers in my area are closed  anyone no of anybody taken pigeon at the mo in the bexhill on sea and winchelsea area i am not one for shooting and throwing in the hedge type of person can any one help thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stick them in the freezer and then sell them when they start trading again , although some dealers don't want frozen pigeons so check before you take any .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless I get a specific request from a land owner I tend to leave them alone during May and June whilst they have young in the nest and look forward to having some fun in July ..onwards.

I use all my pigeons myself so do not have knowledge of game dealers for such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Unless I get a specific request from a land owner I tend to leave them alone during May and June whilst they have young in the nest and look forward to having some fun in July ..onwards.

I use all my pigeons myself so do not have knowledge of game dealers for such.

There will probably be far more young in the nest in July than right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, motty said:

There will probably be far more young in the nest in July than right now.

Yep absolutely but July starts to get critical with laid corn and calls for help. Your damned if you do and damned if yoio don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Yep absolutely but July starts to get critical with laid corn and calls for help. Your damned if you do and damned if yoio don't.

Quite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try giving up the game on Facebook. You can usually get rid of them on there. Fortunately my local game dealer is sill taking them in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...