Idiotic morons !

hodge911

😈😈😈😈 people are chuffin idiots !!! .... last week I heard that 1 of the 2 pubs in my village had to close for cleaning due to 2 customers testing + for covid19... today I found out who they are ... they live about 5 / 6 doors along our street and haven't been isolating in fact we see them every day . She gets picked up opposite my drive every morning to go to work in a care home and he disappears down the street somewhere .... bloody ridiculous morons

4 minutes ago, captainhastings said:

no body that goes to a pub will social distance after few beers, Simple fact and the to expect otherwise is just ridiculous 

Dont put us all into that category please. I have been going for food and drink when out cycling, once a week, have a meal and a couple pints then cycle home. Not everyone gets mashed and hugs mates. And to be fair pubs ive been in this has not happened at all. Some are even closing at 8pm round here

3 hours ago, hodge911 said:

😈😈😈😈 people are chuffin idiots !!! .... last week I heard that 1 of the 2 pubs in my village had to close for cleaning due to 2 customers testing + for covid19... today I found out who they are ... they live about 5 / 6 doors along our street and haven't been isolating in fact we see them every day . She gets picked up opposite my drive every morning to go to work in a care home and he disappears down the street somewhere .... bloody ridiculous morons

Report them.

13 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Dont put us all into that category please. I have been going for food and drink when out cycling, once a week, have a meal and a couple pints then cycle home. Not everyone gets mashed and hugs mates. And to be fair pubs ive been in this has not happened at all. Some are even closing at 8pm round here

People like you are the minority 

On 05/09/2020 at 19:37, captainhastings said:

no body that goes to a pub will social distance after few beers, Simple fact and the to expect otherwise is just ridiculous 

Some pubs do and some pubs don't. At The Fountain in Mevagissy you wait at the door until they come and show you to a table and there you stay. You order drinks on your phone and they bring them to you. When you leave you go out the back door

Edited by Vince Green