SCAMMER. Dextron

Zapp

All

A scammer has been brought to our attention.

His username on here was Dextron and he has contacted at least one member on here and passed an email address (cliffordemerson76@gmail.com) which we have checked and found to have been linked to scams elsewhere.

If this user has contacted you or you are sent that email address please DO NOT respond and definitely do not send any money.

There is a pinned thread in other sales with tips on how to avoid this sort of thing. Please if you've not read it recently go and refresh yourselves.

Just now, ditchman said:

there seems to be a lot of scams going round at the moment...........im having to pull the plug on my landline now at night when i go to bed.......bloody nuisance

Yes there is, just had about 10 transactions attempted on my bank account for Pappa Johns Pizas. 

Thanks for the heads up Zapp

22 minutes ago, ditchman said:

there seems to be a lot of scams going round at the moment...........im having to pull the plug on my landline now at night when i go to bed.......bloody nuisance

Get yourself BT Callminder handsets. Not has a time wasting call in ten years. Wish I could get it for the mobile!

9 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Don't STOOP either!:rolleyes:

Ok mr spelling PoPo... blame it on some idiot putting the ‘P’ next to the ‘O’ on this tiny phones keyboard and not being ***** to proof read 🙂 

Will try harder in the future.... but for Norfolk residents, we have the ability to comprehend even the biggest load of written testicles, regardless of spelling 

1 minute ago, Jaymo said:

Ok mr spelling PoPo... blame it on some idiot putting the ‘P’ next to the ‘O’ on this tiny phones keyboard and not being ***** to proof read 🙂 

Will try harder in the future.... but for Norfolk residents, we have the ability to comprehend even the biggest load of written testicles, regardless of spelling 

And write it too!:P