Coombe Farm Crewkerne

wymberley

Can't get a certain cartridge down here for love nor money, but a fellow member put me on to this RFD who sadly had just sold out by the time I spoke to them. However, as said member and his oppo indicated that they would try and do I was duly informed that stock was again available. Quicker off the mark this time and 200 ordered to be picked up in a few days. Although offered, payment could wait until collection. Then Covid and D&CC Firearms ganged up on me so they're still there. I emailed to apologise and explain what happened and can I pay now. No, I can't, "theyre safe here and just pay when you can get up Covid permitting"

That's what I call service..

18 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Excellent and that is why we should try and support our local dealers where we can, even buying an extra slab or two. They don't go mouldy but the dealer could go out of business in the present climate.

100% This, I have 3 dealers within 5 miles of my house and as skint as I am these days I try to use them as much as I can afford, especially one of the smaller ones who has helped me more than anyone over my time shooting

Edited by Rob85
Spelling