UK doing well 🇬🇧

WalkedUp

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Rather than potentially save your life?

Yea unfortunately. 

4 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

southeastpete - it's all in the mind m8, just try and laugh it off as the more you worry about it the worse it will seem - go with your wife or a bunch of lasses if you can and your bravado will see you through, after over 45,000 needles during my lifetime I'm still not a huge fan but it is NEVER as bad as you work yourself up to think it's going to be - ultimately it's no different to getting a splinter in your skin. Had mine Sunday, mild headache and Flu like symptoms for 24 hours but nothing to moan about. The clinic was well run with nearly as many helpers as patients but I was dissapointed to see that, as I swapped my place nearer the front for an elderly man who had mobility issues sitting near the back, nobody else seemed to care that he was in some difficulty and offered to do the same. 

Tried counselling before. It’s nothing to do with pain, if take a brick to the face over a needle any day. It’s an irrational fear...

could try hypnotism, but apparently you have to believe in it for it to work, and I don’t believe in hypnotism....

2 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Well that’s excellent news, your the first person I’ve heard saying that! 👍🏻

The virus is a protein base virus.  So in a lab they replicate the protein that the virus is based on.  They eject you with the harmless protein (not the virus) and your immune system attacks it several ways until it destroys it.  Then you body remembers how to kill it.  So when Covid enters your body you immune system see it and kills it instantly because it has already has a blueprint how to kill it before the virus can replicate. 

• 1 month later...