RC Carts

Hi all

Some time ago someone on here suggested a good cart was RC SIPE 32/5's for longer range birds, all I can say about them is they killed very well and barrels stayed perfectly clean; thank you whoever mentioned it.

This brings me onto a further question. . . . who has/does use RC steel on ducks? 

2 hours ago, Shearwater said:

Hi all

Some time ago someone on here suggested a good cart was RC SIPE 32/5's for longer range birds, all I can say about them is they killed very well and barrels stayed perfectly clean; thank you whoever mentioned it.

This brings me onto a further question. . . . who has/does use RC steel on ducks? 

Hello, may have been Scully who mentioned the RC cartridge, 

On 25/01/2021 at 11:50, itchy trigger said:

RC steel 32gram 4's are my go to cartridge for inland duck, kill well use 1/4 and 1/4, impressive kills, you know they are a good cartridge when the other guns ask what you are using

What diameter please so I can tell matey who was talking about these? My checking (he has no computer) for him reflects that RC do not give a size 4 in steel on their shot size table.

Many thanks.

7 hours ago, itchy trigger said:

RC steel 32gram 4's are my go to cartridge for inland duck, kill well use 1/4 and 1/4, impressive kills, you know they are a good cartridge when the other guns ask what you are using

Interesting comment because I've never had much luck with No 4's but do kill well with 32grsm of 3's and use 1/4 and improved. I was very impressed with the RC so might get a slab to finish this week off.