when.......

trakker01

hi...bout time we get our heads t'gether & all the members

here... say within 40 mile radius of .... a fad....(best supplier)

all buy in bulk...shotty carts, rounds etc etc , or form a group of sertain areas.....

with the cost of the rounds ,getting out hand (& it aint the manufacturer/look at the yank prices) we buy in bulk, with some punch behind us, say like 10.000 carts....2/3k in rimmy rounds etc etc , the dealers will soon get sorted with the prices...

what says :blink:?? comments

any Yorkshire lads up for it....get ya name down....

all buy in bulk...shotty carts, rounds etc etc , or form a group of sertain areas.....

with the cost of the rounds ,getting out hand (& it aint the manufacturer/look at the yank prices) we buy in bulk, with some punch behind us, say like 10.000 carts....2/3k in rimmy rounds etc etc , the dealers will soon get sorted with the prices...

what says :no:?? comments

smart man i hope it works out for you. :blink: :)

Martin

My FEO told me i can have 18,000 s/g rounds b4 i need a explosives licence not shure how a syndicate buy would work as someone will obviously have to pay for them at once will a licence be required ? have you got any prices yet , as i was wondering whats considerd a bulk buy from the Wholesalers 10 k 100k ?

im intrested in a bulk syndicate buy in the northwest having said that postage on 30kg is only £5.99 and thats picked up and deliverd 48h service 0r £7.99 24h

good idea ... :blink:

I was doing some research into this, might help someone out...

I was talking to one of the marketing managers at Hull regarding bulk purchase.

The lowdown was "very good" customers take a pallet at a time. A pallet is 12000 shells, 48 boxes of 250. Most RFD's don't take a pallet at a time, sometimes much less. The hint was that if you were to be "a very good customer" then there might be scope for making the delivery charges disappear. They started off saying they wouldn't sell them to individuals if they thought it would interfere with local RFD's but as soon as a pallet or couple of pallets were mentioned that seemed to go away too.

They were ok with mixing and matching sizes and so on, didn't seem to matter to them all that much.

My understanding is that you need restricted explosives license to store beyond certain quantities but the numbers I am hearing beyond which you need one vary wildly depending on who you speak to. From what I understand it's more about registering the address at which they are stored so the cops and fire brigade know about it - in case of fire etc.

Mungler, I missed the earlier post. I'd be after a pigeon and game shooting cartridge, as I don't shoot many clays any more. I usually stick with Eley HB Pigeon.

Surely the Essex & Suffolk Mafia on here can club together to buy a quantity of both clay and game cartridges?

I have something brewing at the moment, Mungler is aware of my intentions. You have to play this game very gently to get discounts.

But yes as soon as I have this deal clinched anyone who meets me will have the chance of cheap ammunition.

Baldrick, 32g eley 6.5's are your choice?

I was doing some research into this, might help someone out...

I was talking to one of the marketing managers at Hull regarding bulk purchase.

The lowdown was "very good" customers take a pallet at a time. A pallet is 12000 shells, 48 boxes of 250. Most RFD's don't take a pallet at a time, sometimes much less. The hint was that if you were to be "a very good customer" then there might be scope for making the delivery charges disappear. They started off saying they wouldn't sell them to individuals if they thought it would interfere with local RFD's but as soon as a pallet or couple of pallets were mentioned that seemed to go away too.

They were ok with mixing and matching sizes and so on, didn't seem to matter to them all that much.

My understanding is that you need restricted explosives license to store beyond certain quantities but the numbers I am hearing beyond which you need one vary wildly depending on who you speak to. From what I understand it's more about registering the address at which they are stored so the cops and fire brigade know about it - in case of fire etc.

The true figure Pin is 28,000 per pallet.

I have been in a large warehouse today which contains just such items.

what says B)?? comments

Fircombe Hall is in Yorkshire! Oh thats me init :lol:

maybe 20 miles or more from Harrogate

Jonno

come on lads, get ya name down...then we can discuss cart sizes & ammo...wakey wakey.. :lol:

i dont mind coughin' up for the mix & match pallet or 2 of carts...., but need some responce & 2-3thou in each direction..

then i can neg bulk cost, incl rimmy stuff.

cheers .............. :good: